Quote Originally Posted by bozzer View Post
"... Now I'm being asked to lean back a few degrees to shoot a target up a tree ... Someone invent a contraption that can be adjusted so that I can just stay in my 'easy' position, and still get the rifle on target ... Ah ... Thank you Rowan."
Made me chuckle - 2017 GP at Iceni, there was an 11 yard 25mm target that was certainly set to 'lean back a few degrees' (think that the angle was something like 60 degrees up, target cut & shut so that the aperture was at 90 degrees to the lane) funnily enough, both myself & son shoot at Iceni, so had shot it on 'normal' weekends, both of us never missed it - despite not having Rowans finest fitted, but simply by altering our shooting position to both elbows on knees & stock into shoulder (made a great stable tripod) - watching the GP shooters trying to keep in their seated position & altering everything to fit to get the shot was entertaining - especially as the other target on that lane was placed about a foot off the ground, meaning that it all had to be adjusted within the time limit for the lane - quite a few moaned about that Last week, the course setters decided to put that target out again, but designated that lane as a 'kneeling lane' - that was fun (we still got it though)