Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omg !!!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post

YE GODS MAN!! - GET TO THE DOC'S THIS INSTANT!!

John
    Cheers John, but no need, as seems I am now on my way to a full recovery (see post #25 ).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post

Lol. Got a nice straight grip already, not a fan of Juniors (or Typhoons or Hurricanes come to that) but, err, could maybe be up for a minty boxed Mk.II .177 Premier in the not too distant future now you come to mention it?

Oh bugger !!! ... Well that didn't last very long, did it ???
    Well I’ve got me a lovely Webley & Scott Mk.II .177 Premier now, so guess next up should be a Webley & Scott Mk.I .177 Premier, no ??? Oh dear God. Is there no end to this? Is there no cure ???

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Well I’ve got me a lovely Webley & Scott Mk.II .177 Premier now, so guess next up should be a Webley & Scott Mk.I .177 Premier, no ??? Oh dear God. Is there no end to this? Is there no cure ???
    Hope not.

Smile imperial double express.. pump up air rifle..

i gareth, and what about the elusive imperial double express ? do you desire 1 or 2 ?
    kind rgds.. J.S.D.

Quote Originally Posted by JSD View Post

i gareth, and what about the elusive imperial double express ? do you desire 1 or 2 ?
    kind rgds.. J.S.D.
    Lol. Tempting, as I did really like the one I had to do a review on for AGW magazine ten or so years ago, but if I was going to spend the kind of coin that they seem to achieve these days, think I’d rather spend the same on a boxed full three barrel Webley & Scott Service Mk.II.

Going the in Ingvar Alm auction this year was great for two reasons I got the Tell 3’s of my dreams and it gave me the ability to see and hold so many awesome collectable airguns that I can say now I don’t really want. Saved me a lot of wasted energy. Got into the hobby for blued milled air pistols. Not sure but I think I got that done?

I think the Brown (one that fires) is the only hole and I just don’t see that happening.
    Last edited by 45flint; 30-05-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Hi

... only the first Premier pistols were only called Premiers, as they didn’t start being referred to as the Mk.I Premier until the Mk.II came out.

... only the first Premier pistols were only called Premiers, as they didn’t start being referred to as the Mk.I Premier until the Mk.II came out.
    But don't forget you have to collect all the different letters, from 'A' through to 'F', plus those without any letters.

Collecting

I'd set myself a target of rounding of collecting by acquiring a new model Sport from the fatherland and a Diana 340Ntec anniversary again from SWS over in Germany.
    However, between procrastination, lack of funds and exchange rate going wrong way I've as good as parked up the plans to buy these two and consequently my collecting days are pretty much on ice.
    Not much else catching my eye at present so I've as good as got no wish list. It won't stop me putting a few quid aside on the offchance one of the above guns become available by some miracle one day in the future though.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post

But don't forget you have to collect all the different letters, from 'A' through to 'F', plus those without any letters.
    Lol, I know, so when I start seriously looking, will content myself with the first .177 variant in vvgc which becomes available in my price range (condition being King ). Atb: G.

I.J. if you cut the stock off you could make a pistol of it, as we all know what you think of Webley Pistols Halves the work.

If you think you have scratched the itch there will always be another. Its like Scottish Midges, they always come back and when they do its with a vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    I.J. if you cut the stock off you could make a pistol of it, as we all know what you think of Webley Pistols Halves the work.

If you think you have scratched the itch there will always be another. Its like Scottish Midges, they always come back and when they do its with a vengeance.
    Lol. That is truer than a true thing, on an extra special day for being true on.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Plus it would fit in the bin easier.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

T--t.
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    T--t.
    Thats a northern greeting for 'How are you this fine morning sir?' or summat similar.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk