Thread: Don't miss it !

Don't miss it !

Let's hope that this time next week, you didn't miss our biggest ever Fair!

Unfortunately, Pete, I will not be able to visit, but promise to myself that I will, one day, attend.

Due to all the hard work that you and others have poured into this event, the day will be a roaring success and I hope everyone involved and everyone who visits have a fantastic time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

June 30th maybe matey?

I went to the December fair at Kempton and had a great day, and picked up a lovely light pattern Bsa.
    I better not go to the next one or I will have no money for the Boinger Bash.
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I went to the December fair at Kempton and had a great day, and picked up a lovely light pattern Bsa.
    Les
    So I won’t bother taking a .22 Standard then Les

That's what you get at the Kempton fair, such a huge and varied collection of guns to buy.
    Les

That's what you get at the Kempton fair, such a huge and varied collection of guns to buy.
    Les
    Too much choice, some say....

id love to have time off work to go

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Too much choice, some say....
    Yeah it made my head spin a bit looking at what's available .
    A great event and well worth a visit .
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    June 30th maybe matey?
    Les
    Les
    We'll see, Pete.

I genuinely would love to attend.

My main obstacles are the Mrs and cash........She'll moan about me not being at home for long enough as it is and spending "quality time with her and the kids" and money is tight at the moment. I'd dearly love a Light Pattern one day so would like to pick one up and can't imagine a better place to come across one. But then there will also be so many more little lovelies to tempt and it'd do my head in seeing all the stuff on show and having to come away empty handed.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    We'll see, Pete.

I genuinely would love to attend.

My main obstacles are the Mrs and cash........She'll moan about me not being at home for long enough as it is and spending "quality time with her and the kids" and money is tight at the moment. I'd dearly love a Light Pattern one day so would like to pick one up and can't imagine a better place to come across one. But then there will also be so many more little lovelies to tempt and it'd do my head in seeing all the stuff on show and having to come away empty handed.
    Seriously, there is too much choice, you need to make your mind up exactly what you want. The photos below are just from two of the traders set-ups

Wow! Mind blowing!

I will, I will come one day.

But, you know what? As I don't know that much about them, when the time does come and I can have a Light, I'll probably ask one of you kind, knowledgeable peeps to maybe try and pin one down for me? I wouldn't want a mint or restored one. Just one that is complete, nothing broken, stock not cracked and in working order. In need of a little internal fettle not an issue and a general patina all adding to the character.

Have yourself a fantastic weekend, sir.

Good luck for tomorrow.

I hope you and everyone else who has worked so hard to make these events possible and successful are duly rewarded and all who attend have a great time.

Thank you Tony

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Good luck for tomorrow.

I hope you and everyone else who has worked so hard to make these events possible and successful are duly rewarded and all who attend have a great time.

I am sat waiting for Racing to finish, before I can set up 200 tables and 400 chairs. Ready for 6am

Long day........

I hope a good time is being had by all and hope you're not TOO knackered, Pete.

I think the buzz and pride derived from organising such a wonderful event will mask the tiredness somewhat.