Thread: 1990's Titan Manitou o rings

1990's Titan Manitou o rings

I need to replace the o rings on the bolt of my 1993 Titan Manitou .22 PCP so can any kind person tell me the correct size please ? Various service kits seem to be available but if I can find the size of the two o rings on the bolt, then I will be able ( being a cheapskate ) to purchase only the items which I need.

Thanks, David.

Also looking for a servicing diagram for this rifle - so far without success.
    Last edited by shadysadie; 31-01-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadysadie View Post
    I need to replace the o rings on the bolt of my 1993 Titan Manitou .22 PCP so can any kind person tell me the correct size please ? Various service kits seem to be available but if I can find the size of the two o rings on the bolt, then I will be able ( being a cheapskate ) to purchase only the items which I need.

Thanks, David.

Also looking for a servicing diagram for this rifle - so far without success.
    You could contact John Bowkett, he designed them
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Thanks MartynB but do you have contact details as I am unable to find anything on the internet ?

Quote Originally Posted by AC all day View Post
    i would advise against using bagnals as there oring kits are know not to be very useful.
    im sure they just sit there and think ''ill just lobe 4 of then in,a couple of these,one of them....'
    if it were mine ide just use a digital caliper and measure both the orings and there groves,its quite easy to work out what you need.
    the guns will be built to use std/common sizes

i do a seal kit(o rings only ) for falcon fn-raptor and hawk
    afaik they will suit the Titans as well but you won't use all the rings
    a set is £4 plus post

Thanks folks for all your help and advice. I'm currently trying to contact John Bowkett through his facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by shadysadie View Post
    Thanks MartynB but do you have contact details as I am unable to find anything on the internet ?
    Will send you a PM
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177