Thread: G10 pistol

G10 pistol

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this question.

I have a G-10 Milbro pistol is unused condition, but the rubber washer on the barrel is split and I believe this has caused a significant reduction in power. Does anyone know where I might purchase a replacement washer?

Best regards to all!

I have tried to post photos but after 30 minutes of looking this site isn't clear on how to do it.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Hello and Welcome to the BBS!

Photos can only be uploaded in the sales section - to show pictures you can either host it on a 3rd party site like imgur or photobucket, or if it is a picture already online then you can just post a link.

I had a quick look around for this part for you, but the two go-to sites for airgun parts don't seem to have it in stock. http://www.airgunspares.com/store/ has nothing at all for the G10, and https://www.gunspares.co.uk/ has some parts, but unfortunately not the bit you're after (their list of G!0 parts here: https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24504/G10/).

I suspect it may be easier, and not much more expensive, to buy a new pistol. Although perhaps a friendly member may have a part knocking around for you.
    Good deals with these members

John knibbs have limited parts mate it's now sold as a smk g10, I found a new pistol for £10 Online.

It's also known as the Marksman air pistol, whether searching under different names will help, I don't know.

Many thanks guys.
    If someone had a knackered gun with a serviceable washer perhaps we could do a deal. I know there's no money in this, I just don't like to see a mint pistol be scrapped for the sake a a rubber washer!

Can you post the dimensions of the washer? OD, id, depth etc. Sometimes there is an alternative washer just waiting to be found / made.
    Cheers, Phil

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Many thanks guys.
    If someone had a knackered gun with a serviceable washer perhaps we could do a deal. I know there's no money in this, I just don't like to see a mint pistol be scrapped for the sake a a rubber washer!
    These are only a short rubber washer, so you could either use a bit of tube and cut and sand it down, use a couple of O rings or make a leather one.
    I'm after a mainspring / piston unit for one of these and have been waiting a year for one to turn up
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"