Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kempton Sunday

Kempton Sunday

The first 250 people through the gate, will receive Gun Mart and Shooting Sports magazines, thanks to the nice people at Aceville Publications Ltd.

KP Sunday

They'll also get the best pick of the many collectables on offer
    Be there or miss out, Binners has done a great job organising these Kempton Arms fairs. If you've never been, I'd highly recommend going.

Haven't been able to make one of these before but I think I might actually be able to attend this one. Is it purely tables selling things or are people open to doing deals too? I have a multipump rifle I am considering selling/trading for something else. Might be a good place to do a deal if it doesn't breach regulations?

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    Haven't been able to make one of these before but I think I might actually be able to attend this one. Is it purely tables selling things or are people open to doing deals too? I have a multipump rifle I am considering selling/trading for something else. Might be a good place to do a deal if it doesn't breach regulations?
    You are most welcome to bring your rifle to PX, all we ask is that you keep it in a slip until you are in the hall and do not dry fire. We do not allow trading from the car park, as this can be accessed by the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    What is the multi pump rifle you want to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    You are most welcome to bring your rifle to PX, all we ask is that you keep it in a slip until you are in the hall and do not dry fire. We do not allow trading from the car park, as this can be accessed by the general public.
    Thanks, will bring it with me if I get down to the event. What time is it running?

Quote Originally Posted by pigsy View Post
    What is the multi pump rifle you want to sell?
    It's a Sharp Innova. Not really using it so pondering getting something different to play with.

9:30 - 2:30, all on the website

Thumbs up Kempton Sunday.

We're all ready for Kempton now 8 tables to fill. I'm not sure we'll have enough room for what we've got to display I'll just pile it all up !

I keep saying don't take as much stuff but I can't stop myself.

We've quite rare pre and post war pistols and some new CO2 stuff as well. A couple of AK 47's CO2 Yunkers and Chinese really authentic, Western Blank firers and lots more.

Ooh and a prototype BSA.....for viewing only at this time.

We'll see you there.

Tim Dyson

I even had to give up my table Full house to ponder, you lucky lot

Mmmmm. the premier event in the country I am like a kid on Xmas eve

Blimey, I thought this was the week after. I’d have been a very disappointed bunny pulling into Kempton park on the 31st wondering where all the airguns were...

Been to 2, can't make this one but will be back again. Great opportunity to see and buy many interesting things.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Can't wait - will be taking an empty slip just in case I find 'something' to keep in it. Have roped in a friend and his son to join me and just invited another youngster - I'm assuming there is no problem bringing 13 year olds?
    Will also take a minty Senior just in case as funds are tight and I can be impulsive!
    Thanks for organising it, Binners.

Quote Originally Posted by ChasP View Post
    Can't wait - will be taking an empty slip just in case I find 'something' to keep in it. Have roped in a friend and his son to join me and just invited another youngster - I'm assuming there is no problem bringing 13 year olds?
    Will also take a minty Senior just in case as funds are tight and I can be impulsive!
    Thanks for organising it, Binners.
    Youngsters are very welcome at the show.

Good hunting tomorrow.

Kind regards,

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Youngsters are very welcome at the show.

Good hunting tomorrow.

Kind regards,

John
    Welcome and enter free, as do accompanied Ladies