Thread: HRPC Sunday 24th March HFT Guests Welcome

HRPC Sunday 24th March HFT Guests Welcome

We will be hosting our next HFT shoot of 2019 on Sunday 24th March. We will be shooting winter hours, open the plinking range at 9 and get the shoot underway at 10.

This shoot is open to all responsible shooters of UK limit air rifles and will generally conform to UKAHFT rules (with some minor variations to add interest). The safety brief will be at ten and we’ll get the shoot started straight after. You MUST be at the safety brief to shoot. Costs are £7 for members and £8 for guests. Our course is located at Ultimate Events, based at Holmbush Farm, just off the A264 between Horsham and Crawley, address below:

Ultimate Events
    Crawley Road
    Faygate
    West Sussex
    RH12 4SE

Its well sign posted from the dual carriageway as Holmbush Farm World and Holmbush Paintball.

Once you get to the site follow the signposts to Ultimate Events, go past the paint ball area and you will come to a large car park. Be aware that this is an unpaved forest road and a bit rough in places. Oh and watch out for the deer.
    We are located a short way down the hill into the woods but look around for any other shooters and ask directions as it’s easy to get lost. We check the car park regularly so we will find you if there's nobody around. If anybody wants to know more or needs directions then PM me or e mail to info@hrpcuk.com.

The 60 point Challenge is capped at £150. Its outside the normal shoot so let the booking clerk know if you want to try it. We mix the course up every time so nobody (including HRPC members) gets the chance to learn it, in fact we sometimes let other people set the targets.
    We have more than 60 targets to choose from, most of which can be shot from more than one, two or three pegs, and well more than 40 pegs. As the targets and pegs are chosen by whoever's setting the course on Sunday it changes every time. However, every target gets killed on the day and the course has been cleared once so it can be done. Depending on expected numbers it might be a full 30 peg course or it might be 15 shot twice you’ll find out on the day.

Hope to see you there.

For information, to avoid clashes with other events, such as the Tough Mudders, there are a couple of weekends later in the year when we can't get the ground and a few more where to avoid paintballers we're switching the shoot from a Sunday to the Saturday I'll post the information nearer the time.

Cheers

TERRY
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Hi terry

Thought this had been moved to Saturday
    Jon, Paul and I will definitely be there if it is Sunday

Cheers,
    Kev
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

She Loves You...yeahhhh

...what, no Ringo...🤩
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Call me George

Its Sunday

I might also be a Scouser but please remember I'm not the 4th Beatle, although I wouldn't mind the money.

Help, Every Day is a Hard Days Night which Can't Buy Me Love but Please, Please Me and as an ex submariner We All Live In A Yellow Submarine
    I really should try mot to make these puns.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Bigger than Jesus

Come on guys “Let it be”
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA