Thread: Fx dream tac compact

Fx dream tac compact

Can you buy this in the uk? 😃😃

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Give the importers a ring when they get released.

ASI Ltd
    Suffolk
    Phone: 01728688555

info@a-s-i.co.uk

www.a-s-i.co.uk

Or just buy from Krale after there release.

https://www.krale.shop/en/
    Master Debater

If its the folding stock variant, possibly not. I'm sure someone will chime in with the minimum length restriction for a rifle in the UK, but if it is too short when folded and can still be fired then it is legally a pistol and thus has a lower power limit. I fancied one of these myself. I am not sure of the legal situation with buying the fixed stock version and then swapping for a folder, maybe someone can clarify whether its illegal to import, sell or own a rifle under the specified length?

Quote Originally Posted by bufo View Post
    If its the folding stock variant, possibly not. I'm sure someone will chime in with the minimum length restriction for a rifle in the UK, but if it is too short when folded and can still be fired then it is legally a pistol and thus has a lower power limit. I fancied one of these myself. I am not sure of the legal situation with buying the fixed stock version and then swapping for a folder, maybe someone can clarify whether its illegal to import, sell or own a rifle under the specified length?
    Yes that is what I was thinking- I find our law on the length vs power stupid to be honest.

I'm sure someone will chime in with the minimum length restriction for a rifle in the UK
    length restriction doesn't apply to sub 12 ftlb

Quote Originally Posted by ian321 View Post
    Can you buy this in the uk? 😃😃
    I tried the standard one at the Shooting Show last month and was disappointed. It’s very front heavy and the frontal short area below the tube for fitting slings etc had sides like razor blades.....poor design from FX which surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC1 View Post
    I tried the standard one at the Shooting Show last month and was disappointed. It’s very front heavy and the frontal short area below the tube for fitting slings etc had sides like razor blades.....poor design from FX which surprised me.
    I’ve got a Dreamline Lite and it’s a fantastic gun. Incredible accuracy and easy to shoot. I love it
    Impact Airguns GSX 200 0.22/0.177 Ben Taylor Smooth Twist
    Theoben Rapid 12 0.20 Tyrolean - HW80 Mk1 VMach 0.22
    HW97K 0.177 Paul Short Stage 4 Titanium Piston

Quote Originally Posted by IPC1 View Post
    I’ve got a Dreamline Lite and it’s a fantastic gun. Incredible accuracy and easy to shoot. I love it.
    Impact Airguns GSX 200 0.22/0.177 Ben Taylor Smooth Twist
    Theoben Rapid 12 0.20 Tyrolean - HW80 Mk1 VMach 0.22
    HW97K 0.177 Paul Short Stage 4 Titanium Piston

I think you are correct with regard folding stock, if rifle can be fired with stock folded
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177