Thread: Gunpower Stealth bottle

Gunpower Stealth bottle

I am not sure if I can ask this here or not but nothing ventured etc

I am struggling to find somewhere that sells the bottle for the Gunpower Stealth. Mine has been damaged by my son when he cross-threaded the connector when attaching it to the body. The whole valve assembly has now come off the bottle completely. I may have to get a new bottle if I can't find a gun shop able to repair mine but despite some interweb trawling I haven't found anyone selling the bottle separately.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Please point me in the right direction if you can.

Thanks,
    Graham.

try here http://www.gunpower.net/products/stealth the business was for sale a while back.

Or Possibly ask Bestfittings if they Know of a source or contact Airforce in the US as they are the same rifles.

Thanks for the quick response. I will delve deeper into the link.

Try AliExpress, they have various sizes of bottles and the valves too.
    One shot, one kill. Not luck, just skill.

Do you mean he actually damaged the internal aluminium M18 threads in the cylinder itself.

As far as I can tell it just appears to be the bottle that is damaged. The top-hat is out of the bottle and the threads on the bottle are damaged. It also looks like the bottle collar is cracked aswell. Apparently when he screwed it up and it locked up he used stilsons to remove the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by aj View Post
    Try AliExpress, they have various sizes of bottles and the valves too.
    This looks promising... Just need to get the exact dimensions of the top-hat to make sure I order the correct valve.

Thank you for sharing the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthshooter View Post
    This looks promising... Just need to get the exact dimensions of the top-hat to make sure I order the correct valve.

Thank you for sharing the site.
    No probs. I've recently built a 'day tripper' top up bottle with a 0.47L cylinder and valve from there for less than £60 (no more lugging a 7 litre bottle or pump with me when out for the day).
    One shot, one kill. Not luck, just skill.