Thread: Redbeck Shooting Supplies.

Redbeck Shooting Supplies.

I recently visited their shop to look at a gun I was considering purchasing and what a delightful experience.
    The young lady (Beccy) who served me was very knowledgeable of the product and extremely helpful with all aspects of the sale, I was allowed to view a selection of guns, and when I made my decision the gun I chose was tested to ensure that the power was correct. Then I was taken to their outdoor range to try the gun out.
    I am now the proud owner of a Red Wolf Which was very competitively priced. I will definitely return to the shop again for my next purchase.
    Thank you Redbecks, well worth the journey.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I used to use a gun shop in the south east that was similar; choose your gun then test it in a full length (indoor) range.

I wish there were more shops like that, but Redbeck sounds like somewhere worth a visit.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

looked them up guns seem to be very keenly priced

I visited Redbeck a few years ago when I was spending my birthday money on pellets. Very friendly, well stocked and good prices. The missus had bought something from that certain auction site close to Redbeck, so it presented the ideal opportunity.

A couple of years or so later when she had bought something else from the area she called in and bought me two rifle hard cases. I think they may have been Buffalo River ones. Very well priced.

Your visit sounds most memorable, Garry, glad you enjoyed it and well done on the new gun.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Redbeck

A good shop..especially if you want a Daystate.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

They have a nice selection of second hand higher mag scopes if anyone is looking.

Hi Gary,
    It's my local shop and i can't fault them.
    I'll see you and Emma at the "Bash"

These days we're quick enough to complain when there's a bad experience so I only think that it's fair to praise companies when they make a good impression.
    Emma and I are looking forward to seeing all the people again at the "Bash".

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    These days we're quick enough to complain when there's a bad experience so I only think that it's fair to praise companies when they make a good impression.
    Emma and I are looking forward to seeing all the people again at the "Bash".
    Too right, sir.

Looking forward to seeing you again, too.

Will you be bringing that new Daystate along to The Bash? Although I'm not a PCP owner I do think they do look lovely and would love to see it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Yes I'll be bringing it Tony. When they first came out I shouldered a walnut one and said to myself "one day". Anyway I recently saw a laminate version in a club and was asked if l wanted a go. I was hooked and just had to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Yes I'll be bringing it Tony. When they first came out I shouldered a walnut one and said to myself "one day". Anyway I recently saw a laminate version in a club and was asked if l wanted a go. I was hooked and just had to get one.
    Fantastic and very well done. You must be feeling very made up right now.

peterd8877 is offline Anschutz connoisseur and marksman
    Nice to hear of good service from a retailer, enjoy your new toy.

I've got nothing but good things to say about Redbeck.
    I've had a few bits from there now.
    The prices are good and the backup is reportedly great, thankfully not had to test that myself.
    Just bought a Photon from there - Becky and the guys were brilliant - they had just got back from the show, they still had lots to do, they were jiggered, but still great service.
    There's always a queue and that's a good sign - bit like a chip shop really!
    I drive past 5 or 6 gun shops and it's a 45 mile round trip for me, but it's always been worth it and I am a tight picky git too!
    Dance like no one is watching.
    Sing like no one can hear.
    Scratch yourself like you think the zoom meeting has ended.

I've also only got good things to say about Redbeck. Got my HW100 from there.

I'm so lucky having them within a mile of home.

The company I work for has an office near there. I must see if I can find an excuse to visit!
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)