Thread: Digging the rifles out of storage

Digging the rifles out of storage

Hi Chaps,

Well its been a couple of years almost since I last had my rifles out and used frequently. A lot has happened to keep me away from shooting/collecting/this site. Its the usual stuff that we all go through, house move, job with long hours and several bereavements. In the last few weeks things have settled down to the point where I have been unpacking a few rifles and pistols from the move... still not come across a couple of them but it does feel good just to be thinking of plinking again.

What I have noticed in the air gunning world is the increase in the number of rifles available! Future collectables amongst them I am sure. I look forward to catching up on reading some posts on here and find out what everyone has been up to... other than guzzling GGGRs apple wine!

Can't finish without asking a question though-what is the SMK 19 rifle based on or a copy of?

Thanks Guys.

Found so far that will be unloaded for parts etc...3 Gats all seem different, 1 Pheonix arms revolver all seized up no idea what it is though two rifle actions (1 unknown and 1 BSA Cadet in poor condition), a Diana 70 kids rifle and 9 scopes!

I would put pictures on but photobucket wont do it for some reason-is there a link on how to put them in a post?

LOL the wifes face when she saw the collection of springs, b2 bolts etc...

Don't think the Smk 19 is based on anything. It was BAMs more expensive rifles that were copies.

johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

Thanks John, just read it was possibly based on the Gamo 440? You could be right though as I have never actually seen a 220 or a 440