Thread: What is an SMK 19 Based on please?

What is an SMK 19 Based on please?

Hi Chaps,

Does anyone know what an SMK 19 is based on please? I have had a Google but not a lot more than adverts pop up. I have used the Woodfield trigger on a Gamo and was wondering if it would improve this rifle? Also has anyone fitted a silencer?

Thanks in advance.

Welsh willy triggers make a huge improvement to the trigger on the 19s, I kinda wish I never sold mine. Don't know what it's a clone of if anything, maybe they took ideas off a few rifles and morphed them together

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Gamo 440.

Not sure if it's just me but I've tried fitting a Welsh Willy and a Charlie trigger to my Gamo based Brocock and they have been crap compared to the original.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Thanks Guys, I am going to copy the list, very useful. I am surprised that the triger did not work for you I have one on an old CF20 and it did improve it.

Thanks again for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Thanks Guys, I am going to copy the list, very useful. I am surprised that the triger did not work for you I have one on an old CF20 and it did improve it.

Thanks again for the info.
    If you're thinking of getting another Welsh Willy trigger, then let me know as I still have one I'm not using and I'm sure we can come to some sort of deal

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Have you fitted a Welsh Willy tuning kit already, Carl?

If not, try it; it will improve its firing manners massively.

How's the fight against those monster mutant rats going?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Haha you remembered! Oh my days.... I have moved now but I felt like a real murderer with the big guy. He walked around like he owned the place. (he may have done?). My neighbour got hooked on air rifles since I killed that one and he now has a collection of rifles and keeps their numbers down. Ugh the thought of it

I did fit a Welsh Willy trigger to a CF20 and it improved it no end. May message Pete in a day or two about purchasing his spare

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Have you fitted a Welsh Willy tuning kit already, Carl?

If not, try it; it will improve its firing manners massively.
    May message Pete in a day or two about purchasing his spare
    I can highly recommend Wills kits and the one to fit the Gamo certainly does improve it's firing manners.

Feel free to contact me whenever about the trigger.

Pete

Haha you remembered! Oh my days.... I have moved now but I felt like a real murderer with the big guy. He walked around like he owned the place. (he may have done?). My neighbour got hooked on air rifles since I killed that one and he now has a collection of rifles and keeps their numbers down. Ugh the thought of it
    Many of us won't be forgetting that epic thread for a while, Carl.

Glad you got Roland sorted and very well done on recruiting another airgun shooter.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I thought it was a Gamo 220 clone.
    The platform appears in many disguises, BSA Meteor mk6 for example.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Gamo 440.

Not sure if it's just me but I've tried fitting a Welsh Willy and a Charlie trigger to my Gamo based Brocock and they have been crap compared to the original.

Pete
    Charlie Tuna trigger I had fitted about 10 years ago vastly improved the diabolical Gamo trigger on my 1996 R7 Mk1. At least the agricultural feel to the trigger has gone and now has some decent control to it now
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbuck View Post
    Charlie Tuna trigger I had fitted about 10 years ago vastly improved the diabolical Gamo trigger on my 1996 R7 Mk1. At least the agricultural feel to the trigger has gone and now has some decent control to it now
    I'm quite lucky that my Brocock Independent has a pretty good trigger, the two triggers mentioned just don't seem to have a two stage stop, not sure if it's because of the rifle or the trigger?

Pete