Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kempton Show Highlights

Kempton Show Highlights

Once again, a huge thank you to Binners, Liz and the team for putting on such a fine event.

This felt like the biggest fair yet and the show was packed with traders, a mind blowing array of old and not so old guns and collectors. It was great to have a chat with so many like minded enthusiasts. What more could a humble anorak ask for?

I took a few snaps and below are a few highlights. Keep your eyes peeled on Airgun World as a rather special item from the show will make an appearance in the near future....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EkzjxvYWHsLGuqYa6

Kind regards,

John

I would dearly love to attend this event, but its so far away.

Kempton

Thank you John for the photo's. And to Binners and the team for another great event.

It was a good day. Bought a stunning HW97K in .20. So well chuffed.

Nice stuff. Sorry I couldn’t make it (though that may have saved me some money!).

What’s the aperture sight at the bottom?

Another GREAT day

Went to the show today, and thought it was wonderful. The range of guns on offer, and the varied items and dealers made for a truly memorable morning. Sorry Peter, I missed you - think you may have been busy Still a great day, only wish I had more money to have taken full advantage of all the guns on offer ------ Maybe next time?

Lakey

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Nice stuff. Sorry I couldn’t make it (though that may have saved me some money!).

What’s the aperture sight at the bottom?
    That's a Milbro G31 in its original box. I remember these being sold by Budget Guns & Tackle during the 1980s.

John

Mowerman

Our old mucka Paul Macey braved the sea crossing to be reunited with his old BFTO members.
    Good to see you...

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Thank you John for the photo's. And to Binners and the team for another great event.

It was a good day. Bought a stunning HW97K in .20. So well chuffed.
    I take it from your HW find that there are more modern(ish) rifles available?

May be worth a visit one day.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Thoroughly enjoyable day. So much to see and so many knowledgeable traders who were genuine and enthusiastic without being pushy. I hope they all made enough to make it worth their while. Some fascinating pieces of history to check out. I came away with a tin of pellets and a friend bought the cheapest break barrel pistol to tinker with but we had an excellent time and his son will be saving his pennies for next year! Many thanks for putting it all together - I could easily have spent 1000's of pounds if I'd had it!

John, anothe one here who sadly could not make it but thanks so much for posting the pics. Can only say - WOW!
    Max; looking for: Baikal IZH 61 side lever rifle

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks for putting them up John. Does look well attended.

Will make the next one Pete, it's in the diary.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by p.j. View Post
    I would dearly love to attend this event, but its so far away.
    Hi p.j. hope all OK. Same here really, I would love to attend the event, but, I have had nightmare driving experiences on M4, especially after Reading heading east; delays, accidents, roadworks, diversions.... I will not drive to Heathrow, or Gatwick any more. It would be great if the show was was based somewhere around the south Midlands maybe. I does sound like Mecca, or the promised land for us enthusiasts, especially for collectors, Hope all had a good time and great purchases.

Regards to all......

Totally agree with above, we need an airgun only show new and old , loads of traders, all the major names in airgun makering, on the Builth Wells showground.

Purely in jest with no offense to any, but the picture with the clock in looks like a waiting room for sperm donor's, no women.

Thank you for posting the pictures.
    I'll try and come down for the next one. Is there a hotel close by i could use for an overnighter?