Thread: FX verminator mk2

FX verminator mk2

anyone got one of these or shot one if so whats the verdict please ?

Quote Originally Posted by threelander View Post
    anyone got one of these or shot one if so whats the verdict please ?
    I had one, bought it as a tdr but it's not idea as that, I had to do a little mod to the shroud as it had accuracy problems at first but that was a easy fix, One thing I found is the more I used it I seemed to find it was getting more and more accurate , Was .22 cal and was very good even out to about 45 yards , Very high shot count, As mine was new I removed the bottle but and screwed the bottle on and off the action for quite a few times, When new they can be easily cross threaded . I liked the gun a lot , For me the loss of air when taking apart was not to much of an issue it was more of the hard cae it was supplied in, Would have rather had a back pack of some kind, Its a little noisy when firing, But hey its not a gun I wouldn't have again,

Mine fits me like a glove, but plenty of club members struggle and say the scope needs to be on taller mounts.

The magazine is fiddly to load, not so bad once you have the knack.

Don't fire it without the air bottle fitted, the hammer can push the valve too far when there is no air pressure to overcome. Easy to bend the valve stem and then it sticks.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Mine fits me like a glove, but plenty of club members struggle and say the scope needs to be on taller mounts.

The magazine is fiddly to load, not so bad once you have the knack.

Don't fire it without the air bottle fitted, the hammer can push the valve too far when there is no air pressure to overcome. Easy to bend the valve stem and then it sticks.
    Funny enough I had raised blocks under my mounts, But I've also had them fitted to a couple of other guns,

I had one and although accurate its tricky to get ideal cheek weld and head position for the scope. I had a viper connect on my mk1 and this was never an issue with the short eye relief, but the big sticky-up magazine makes this a difficult scope to fit on the mk2. If you are going to buy one I would suggest shooting it a bit first if that is possible to make sure that you can get it to fit you.

I had one for a couple of days, sold it because like others have said I just couldn't get comfortable with it. Quite a chubby thing to.