Thread: Custom MPL Centre air pistol with walnut Anatomic grip and adjustable palm shelf.

Custom MPL Centre air pistol with Walnut Anatomic grip and adjustable palm shelf.

SOLDWhen we first shot the MPL series at 10 meters some years ago the ASI Centre under-lever spring powered air pistol was THE pistol to shoot and was chosen by many of us as the pistol that was to become the most successful in the series.

The under-lever action and angled grip coupled with a very low sightline proved to be the winning combination.

The standard plastic grip however was not the best and many added filler paste to build it up to improve the hand-hold.

I managed to buy a new large right hand anatomic grip in walnut that I was able to graft onto my Centre air pistol but the arthritis in my hands now makes shooting any springer air pistol painful - especially one like this that has an adjustable palm shelf that can be made to fit the hand so perfectly.

My loss will be another shooters gain as this would be a perfect air pistol to shoot in the current 6 yard MPL postal competition.

I will take some pictures of it tomorrow in daylight and if anyone would be interested in buying it please contact me by PM or email so I can send them for you to see.

I am asking £100 for this custom made .177 Centre target pistol - a walnut anatomical grip costs more than this on its own !!!!SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 27-03-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Bob,

Can I have this please ?

Have fun

Best regards

Russ

Yes Russ - it will be nice to know that it will be going to a good home.

I thought you would be tempted when you saw the photos as it will be another unique "one-off" to add to your collection !

You will be pleasantly surprised with the accuracy - once you get used to the pistol

I will start looking for a box and get it on the way to you!

Bob.

Update:- Posted this afternoon !
    Last edited by zooma; 27-03-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Bob,

Ta

I will be giving the Centre an airing in April's MPL cards

Have fun

Best regards

Russ