I am so torn on whether to let this one go.

I have been selling a few rifles lately as we are moving to Spain at the end of the summer. I will still come back here for work and will still go to Petes when i can but in reality, the rifle will get used even less than now.

This one is a Venom 80 Lazaglide Hunter and is the jewel in the crown of my collection.
There are not too many of these left and even less so in this condition.

It is in .22 Caliber, with immaculate bluing and in a stunning walnut stock which i have seen referred to as a hunter or a trophy stock.

I bought it from a forum member 4 years ago and have only taken it out to petes on rare days when the weather is fine.
When i got it, the only thing did to it was to replace the piston seal with a new green V Mach one. Steve did recommend replacing the spring and guide but i didnt want to change it from the venom original setup.
I am so glad i resisted his advice because i am lucky enough to own a few V Glide 80's and this ones firing characteristics is still a step up from them.

I dont want to say what i paid for it as it may have been over the odds. I didn't quibble as i just wanted the chance to own one. It came to a good home and i have not kept it locked away gathering dust as i think that would have been a shame.
Unless i have missed them in the sales, i can honestly say that i have not seen one that compares to this for sale here since i bought it.

I would put up a photo but i can see how i can do it.

ps. theres no paperwork but anyone who knows what a venom rifle looks like inside and out will know this is a proper Venom