Thread: Wanted 22'250 kit and load recommendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks NS - something to try.
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training, DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching
    Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

i had a 22,250 and have a few bits

Thanks Mr R - now sorted with sufficient to get the 22'250 shooting groups.....
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training, DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching

Thumbs up

Gents,

Rifle was assembled and some loads put together - currently got plenty Varget on hand so used that with 50gn Sierra Blitz to get the optics on zero.

Using the ATN 4k pro on this rifle - result: bug holes! Load development over until my powder stocks look threatened.

Really chuffed as the rifle cost nothing, and despite the barrel looking good, with any second hand fast stepping .22, there was always the possibility of having got a dog.

Happy days - and my thanks for all suggestions, and the guys who got me kit to let this lady roar again!

Mod