Thread: Falcon X50 Quick rundown

Falcon X50 Quick rundown

Been playing with this scope since they were released in the UK. What can I say except buy one if you are in the market for a Ft scope and your budget is £1500.00 or less. I compared it to a Nikko illuminated and a sightron MK3. Sightron Mk 3 has been my goto scope for years now. It just suits my eyes. My order of preference at the moment is Sightron, Falcon, Nikko. TBH theres nothing between the falcon and the sightron. It snaps just as good. 50, 52.5 and 55yds are easily discernible.
    Ive been using it on a Diana 56 and a TX 200 and so far shot around 3k pellets. The only reason i put sightron first is coz im used to it and could just make out the text on my range card at 55 yds a little quicker. I like the reticle on the Falcon best too. Clicks are a little soft for my liking as continual in and out of gun bag has resulted in windage turret moving. Not done temp shift test yet but will get round to it sometime. Oh, my sightron sidewheel fits as does the rowan mag lever
    Condolences to all who have bought a nikko or a sightron as I think the resale value just plummeted
    Last edited by poison dwarf; 31-03-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    Old Gits FT springer World champion 2017 & 2018

Falcon X50

Can I ask you some questions please.

1. Is it longer than a big Nikko.
    2. Is it heavier than the Nikko.
    3. Where can you get one.
    4. Do you think it is a clone of the Sightron.
    5. What is the price for it.

Finally had you never owned or used the Sightron would you have bought the Falcon and been happy with it.

Many thanks.

Luckily I managed to get shot of the Nikko so you will have to go and look at specs for comparison.
    3. I bought mine from falcon uk direct but opticswarehouse do them i think
    4. Yes it's very very close to a sightron, all but the reticle. But thats just my opinion.
    5. £699 without sidewheel.
    As I own both and am able to compare and if I needed another FT scope I would buy the Falcon.
    Bare in mind I'm an old git and have crap eyes. But both scopes certainly suit them.
    Hope that helps.
    Old Gits FT springer World champion 2017 & 2018

Many thanks for that, old eyes like yours so may suit me.

poison dwarf,s x50

I looked through the said scope and it snaps in very nice indeed these will sell quick expect a waiting list when this batch sells out.

Sounds like a great FT scope and the right price.

The Club

There is one at our club . i used it on 30 mag to range . it was spot on at 55 yards . repeated no problem and was clearer than my march 60 . if i need another FT scope . X 50 . say no more . HOLLY
    " BE YOURSELF , EVERYBODY ELSE IS TAKEN "

Is this much different to the T50?

Quote Originally Posted by plinker20 View Post
    Is this much different to the T50?
    Loads and loads of difference .. t50 not a patch on the x50 but it’s also 1/4 of the price .. x50s are amazing

X50

I could only find one thing about the Falcon i did not like . you have to mag down to find the target on a lower mag . but of course you must expect that to get the very , very good range finding . on my old leupolds i can find it and range it on the same mag . but it takes years to learn a 20=50 . the falcon . just bolt it on and go . ??? HOLLY
    " BE YOURSELF , EVERYBODY ELSE IS TAKEN "

Thumbs up Falcon x50

Quote Originally Posted by poison dwarf View Post
    Been playing with this scope since they were released in the UK. What can I say except buy one if you are in the market for a Ft scope and your budget is £1500.00 or less. I compared it to a Nikko illuminated and a sightron MK3. Sightron Mk 3 has been my goto scope for years now. It just suits my eyes. My order of preference at the moment is Sightron, Falcon, Nikko. TBH theres nothing between the falcon and the sightron. It snaps just as good. 50, 52.5 and 55yds are easily discernible.
    Ive been using it on a Diana 56 and a TX 200 and so far shot around 3k pellets. The only reason i put sightron first is coz im used to it and could just make out the text on my range card at 55 yds a little quicker. I like the reticle on the Falcon best too. Clicks are a little soft for my liking as continual in and out of gun bag has resulted in windage turret moving. Not done temp shift test yet but will get round to it sometime. Oh, my sightron sidewheel fits as does the rowan mag lever
    Condolences to all who have bought a nikko or a sightron as I think the resale value just plummeted
    Have yet to hear a bad report on the x50,I currently have 2big Nikko’s but am considering chopping one in for an x50.

sounds very nice