Thread: Falcon X50 Quick rundown

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Falcon X50 Quick rundown

Been playing with this scope since they were released in the UK. What can I say except buy one if you are in the market for a Ft scope and your budget is £1500.00 or less. I compared it to a Nikko illuminated and a sightron MK3. Sightron Mk 3 has been my goto scope for years now. It just suits my eyes. My order of preference at the moment is Sightron, Falcon, Nikko. TBH theres nothing between the falcon and the sightron. It snaps just as good. 50, 52.5 and 55yds are easily discernible.
    Ive been using it on a Diana 56 and a TX 200 and so far shot around 3k pellets. The only reason i put sightron first is coz im used to it and could just make out the text on my range card at 55 yds a little quicker. I like the reticle on the Falcon best too. Clicks are a little soft for my liking as continual in and out of gun bag has resulted in windage turret moving. Not done temp shift test yet but will get round to it sometime. Oh, my sightron sidewheel fits as does the rowan mag lever
    Condolences to all who have bought a nikko or a sightron as I think the resale value just plummeted
    Last edited by poison dwarf; 31-03-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    Old Gits FT springer World champion 2017 & 2018