Thread: June Bash - Bring something different.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Regarding one of my "bring something different" guns, I was re-united with the little Gamo last night. It was late and I was itching for a plink.

So........managed to get a very quick plink in down the garden this evening after work. And what an absolute joy this rifle is with its Welsh Willy internals, courtesy of Pete, looknohands. Genuinely just a dull thud. And with its light (142 grams) 25mm piston hardly any movement at all. This was apparent even when I first got the gun once you could see past the horrendous twang with the standard guide.

Looking forward to letting many of you see these little Spaniards in a totally different light.
    I'm looking forward to having a play with your Gamo at the Bash Tone,I still haven't sorted my one out yet..
    I've got a few projects that need completion.must get my finger out .
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I'm looking forward to having a play with your Gamo at the Bash Tone,I still haven't sorted my one out yet..
    I've got a few projects that need completion.must get my finger out .
    Les..
    Much the same here, Les, and I really must get stuck into more stuff.

The manky looking Supersport, although quite sweet shooting, could do with a slight downwards tweak in power.....still a little close and the slight de-tune will reduce cocking effort slightly.

I could do with fettling the little HW50 now that I have the Rekord from Paul, Mach 1.5.

And I must have owned the HW35 that I bought from Nick, 18 Wheeler, for over two and a half years now....a slight galling issue to resolve and tweak the barrel latch.

That little Gamo has already shone at The Hollow, bashing the bucket. Really mild firing cycle with next to bugger all sight picture disturbance. Now super refined. And although the trigger is far from the best, it is usable. I think you'll like it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!