Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: June Bash - Bring something different.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Anyone got any Trackers, Ospreys, Paratroopers, Jackals, Hammerli sidelevers, Original 35s, Anschutz 335s, Hawks and Vulcans too?

And how about a load of pump-ups?
    That's a great selection there Tony,the Trackers,Hammerli and paratrooper especially .
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I have never given the BSF guns much thought,but it's a Airgun itch that must be scratched.
    Les..
    I've always been a little intrigued, Les. Maybe due to all the folklore surrounding the legendary power output from these snarling little pocket rockets in the early days of enlightenment that followed the launch of Airgun World.

I think I've seen them on gunshop shelves but, then again, not sure.

Be nice to have a close look and a go with one or two. And, who knows, if one ever came up at the right money.......????
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Just stop this torture please, I have just realised that I am booked for something else on 1st June, and will only be able to imagine all the different things there!

That's a great selection there Tony,the Trackers,Hammerli and paratrooper especially .
    Les..
    I've had a go with the odd Tracker or two (and it's a rifle still very, very much on my wish list) and a few Paratroopers in the past (many at the fairground), but I don't think I've ever clapped eyes on the Hammerli rifles, Les. Would love to see one. Back in the early days of AGW they almost seemed like unattainable exotica.

Sure I've read somewhere (maybe on here) that the Hammerli sidelevers were the predecessors to the Sussex Armoury and, later, Air Arms sidelevers?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Just stop this torture please, I have just realised that I am booked for something else on 1st June, and will only be able to imagine all the different things there!
    That's a shame ,you will be missed mate.
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    No, no, no, no, no, Mike.

You must un-book whatever it is that's keeping you away on the 1st.

Or do the Friday and Sunday?

I've had a go with the odd Tracker or two (and it's a rifle still very, very much on my wish list) and a few Paratroopers in the past (many at the fairground), but I don't think I've ever clapped eyes on the Hammerli rifles, Les. Would love to see one. Back in the early days of AGW they almost seemed like unattainable exotica.

Sure I've read somewhere (maybe on here) that the Hammerli sidelevers were the predecessors to the Sussex Armoury and, later, Air Arms sidelevers?
    I think I had a go with one of Unframed Dave's Hammerli guns or possibly a Haenel rifle,I would think Dave would be our best bet for bringing in either gun.
    I too have read that the Sussex armoury sidelevers are based on the Hammerli rifles.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I always bring something different.

Dave
    I was going to use that line

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Just an idea folks!!! We always see a few 77's / 97's & TX200's. Well leave them at home and bring something abit different. I always bring my HW's so will bring something else this time. What do other members think? Mach 1.5
    Ok,
    A Bash excluding HW and Air Arms airguns would be interesting so lets go for it !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Just an idea folks!!! We always see a few 77's / 97's & TX200's. Well leave them at home and bring something abit different. I always bring my HW's so will bring something else this time. What do other members think? Mach 1.5
    Paul, bring that Mach1.5 along and I'll also bring something very different

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Airsporter RB2 Carbine .22.
    Airsporter RB2 Stutzen .22.
    Airsporter Mk2. .177.
    FWB 300 .177.
    FWB 300SU .177.
    And a pair of .22 Hyedua stocked Theoben Fenmans.
    “An airgun or two”………

I would like some one to bring along a BSF rifle or pistol,I have never had a shoot with one.
    Les..
    Funny you should say that ive just picked a bsf 55 up 😃

Anyone got any Trackers, Ospreys, Paratroopers, Jackals, Hammerli sidelevers, Original 35s, Anschutz 335s, Hawks and Vulcans too?

And how about a load of pump-ups?
    Got a tracker 2 original 35s and a anschutz 335 😃

Thumbs up

my park rh93 will be with me plus my diana 52 and maybe my 2 bsa
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

so eevn my b&m tx200sr bullpup would be excluded then bet not many seen one of them i wish i could come as id have brought my tracker deluxe for tony to have tried out