Thread: Troubledshooter's Sig. Site.

Troubledshooter's Sig. Site.

My apologies to anyone trying to access my sig. site, but it would appear the site host has now carried out the action forewarned earlier in the year, and closed it down, so I will remove the link for now, until, or if, I create another site using another host.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    My apologies to anyone trying to access my sig. site, but it would appear the site host has now carried out the action forewarned earlier in the year, and closed it down, so I will remove the link for now, until, or if, I create another site using another host.
    David we've discussed this privately but I can't remember the outcome...

I have, with your permission, copied over quite a few of your pics to the gallery, but by no means all. If you can work out which ones I don't have and email me over the pics, I'd be very glad to fill in the gaps.

Alternatively, if you want to build a separate Troubledshooter site within the gallery yourself, you'd be very welcome to use the gallery's pic host.

Please let me know if I can help to preserve your superb work to document so many rare airguns and associated documentation.

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    David we've discussed this privately but I can't remember the outcome...

I have, with your permission, copied over quite a few of your pics to the gallery, but by no means all. If you can work out which ones I don't have and email me over the pics, I'd be very glad to fill in the gaps.

Alternatively, if you want to build a separate Troubledshooter site within the gallery yourself, you'd be very welcome to use the gallery's pic host.

Please let me know if I can help to preserve your superb work to document so many rare airguns and associated documentation.

Danny, I PM'd you before reading the above reply.