Thread: Accuracy ASG Dan Wesson 4” 357 magnum

Accuracy ASG Dan Wesson 4” 357 magnum

Browsing around yesterday, there behind the glass a beauty 4” Dan Wesson 357 magnum saying “buy me” “buy me” so i did, put a good few rounds through rested, but shoots low even with sight adjustment to max, anyone have experience of these for accuracy and handling please ?
    Last edited by pr-pdi; 11-04-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Might be worth giving the barrel a good check/clean - not unheard of to have a glob of grease or something stuck somewhere if brand new (which sounds like it is)?

I've tried one and it was pretty much bang on at short range, so think you should be in with a chance.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    A couple of questions-

is it bb or pellet?

is it the latest model (715?) with the cylinder release on the crane in front of the cylinder?

Finally what range are you shooting at?
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Dan Wesson .357

Yes ASG Dan Wesson 715 - 177 pellet, polished finish, hogue grips, shooting at 6 meters. Took the advice last given and now shooting perfectly so thank you, and to all for the advice given, I would never have thought to clean the barrel of a brand new gun, appreciate being a member of this brilliant forum. This revolver is growing on me a lot, the weight, balance, looks, so any other comments particularly accuracy or generally, laser mount etc please ?