Thread: anyone tried the lothar walther barrel on a crosman co2 pistol?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Totally undecided on this, personally.

On the one hand I think, "Why not? For those that can, great, let's see how much we can go with these things and how much improvement can be gained." And there's always the case for "why not" indeed.

But then on the other hand I'd cringe at the sheer amount of money I'd have tied up in one when there are other pistols that perform better out of box, some expensive, some not so expensive, and I'd feel I'm ignoring one of main attractions of the pistol as a good performer at a budget price point.
    Ah Tony, if logic came into it at all then you would be completely correct

Half the fun is in the building of the thing - does it make financial sense? God no. Is it immensely satisfying to make and shoot your very own unique pistol? Absolutely
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Ah Tony, if logic came into it at all then you would be completely correct

Half the fun is in the building of the thing - does it make financial sense? God no. Is it immensely satisfying to make and shoot your very own unique pistol? Absolutely
    Certainly can't disagree with any of the above.

Many will do it simply because they can and there's a whole lot of fun and satisfaction to be had from tinkering; maybe even more so, sometimes, when transforming "budget" guns into something quite special.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!