Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    That Alan's a right snake in the grass

FFS.......is exactly what I thought when that good chap Les Allam messaged me to ask if I was missing a gun! Nearly a week on from the Bash and I hadn't even noticed!
    I blame advancing years and too many distractions at the The Hollow
    The positive thing from this episode, is that I've convinced the current Mrs Clogger I must attend the June Bash so that I can collect the old Beezer from Mickld wink:
    At least I don't own a Venom HW80 to leave behind!
    All the best, Clogger

Its amazingly easily done misplacing a rifle at the bash. Another guy (no names mentioned as i'm trying to be more of a gent than Alan!!!) apparently seemed to be missing a rifle a few bashes ago. Having searched through everything I counted the gun cases/guns along the bench and discovered he had placed the gun in someone else's case identical to his own!!! Quite funny really!!!
    Last edited by MikeHW45; 24-04-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Its amazingly easily done misplacing a rifle at the bash. Another guy (no names mentioned as i'm trying to be more of a gent than Alan!!!) apparently seemed to be missing a rifle a few bashes ago. Having searched through everything I counted the gun cases/guns along the bench and discovered he had placed the gun in someone else's case identical to his own!!! Quite funny really!!!
    Eeeeeeeeekkkkk!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!