Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Where have Mikey and Pauly Boy got to?
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Happy Easter fellow Boingeratti

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9pOIaeufQ
    Ah, here's Pauly.

Happy Easter Boingerpeeps!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Lightbulb Sleepometer says

41 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quick evening boingy-upsky!

BOING!

How did today go, young Christopher?
    Not too bad thanks mate, nobbled a few woodies and a bonus jackdaw beautiful weather up here in the frozen North

Where have Mikey and Pauly Boy got to?
    Still here Tone,

just had a manic weekend drinking beer, attending barbeques and er….drinking more beer. Also managed 150 miles on the Africa on Saturday and took Jack fishing on Friday. Also just getting ready to go to the boot fair early this morning as we did yesterday!! Its amazing what you can find for fun plinking at the boot fair. Me and Jack had great fun annihilating some used action figures at 10p each!!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Still here Tone,

just had a manic weekend drinking beer, attending barbeques and er….drinking more beer. Also managed 150 miles on the Africa on Saturday and took Jack fishing on Friday. Also just getting ready to go to the boot fair early this morning as we did yesterday!! Its amazing what you can find for fun plinking at the boot fair. Me and Jack had great fun annihilating some used action figures at 10p each!!!
    Now that has got to be a near perfect weekend
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Not too bad thanks mate, nobbled a few woodies and a bonus jackdaw beautiful weather up here in the frozen North
    Marvellous; nice going, Chris.

Yep, lovely weather for a few days. Make the most of it, though, it's all change by mid-week.

Still here Tone,

Sounds like a very busy, fun-packed weekend, Mike.

Will you manage some more boingery action today?

Smile Sleepometer says

Just 40 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Smile Spooky timing!

How about this for timing?

Earlier this afternoon I was having a little plink in the back garden. I hadn't used any of the Ratties in a while, so I was just using the totally bog-standard 2240.

I'd heard my mobile pinging a text alert.

When I checked, it was my friend who had borrowed the Vipermax the other week to take care of some rats in his garden. He had brought it back last Tuesday and is in the market for a Boinger of his own. He hasn't had time to sort anything yet and he has been away for a few days to the coast with his wife.

They returned home today to find seven younger rolands all enjoying a bird seed feast on his lawn and basking in the sunshine. So, a visit was arranged. He has taken the Gamo again to keep him going (he's hoping to get a few of them this evening) and I've been entasked with getting him a rifle. So tomorrow I'll be ringing my friendly RFD and see if he'll do us a nice price on a nice, new little HW99S and, hopefully, collecting for him.

Sounds like his next door neighbour might be interested in seeing what it's all about (and has a 150 yards long back garden) and also one of his friends who I have recently spoken to about the joys of The Boing. So, hopefully, three new converts!

Sounds like a very busy, fun-packed weekend, Mike.

Will you manage some more boingery action today?

No boingery action today Tone. However, a nice walk through the bluebell woods finishing with a cool pint of Harveys best bitter topped off the Easter weekend a treat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Now that has got to be a near perfect weekend
    It was pretty damn close mate for sure!!!

How about this for timing?

Earlier this afternoon I was having a little plink in the back garden. I hadn't used any of the Ratties in a while, so I was just using the totally bog-standard 2240.

I'd heard my mobile pinging a text alert.

When I checked, it was my friend who had borrowed the Vipermax the other week to take care of some rats in his garden. He had brought it back last Tuesday and is in the market for a Boinger of his own. He hasn't had time to sort anything yet and he has been away for a few days to the coast with his wife.

They returned home today to find seven younger rolands all enjoying a bird seed feast on his lawn and basking in the sunshine. So, a visit was arranged. He has taken the Gamo again to keep him going (he's hoping to get a few of them this evening) and I've been entasked with getting him a rifle. So tomorrow I'll be ringing my friendly RFD and see if he'll do us a nice price on a nice, new little HW99S and, hopefully, collecting for him.

Sounds like his next door neighbour might be interested in seeing what it's all about (and has a 150 yards long back garden) and also one of his friends who I have recently spoken to about the joys of The Boing. So, hopefully, three new converts!
    Sounds like some serious fun ahead to me

finishing with a cool pint of Harveys best bitter
    Did it have a TOP ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Did it have a TOP ?
    It certainly did mate. You know me too well