Thank you to all for yet another boingtastically brilliant weekend.

Our lovely hosts, Mick and Shril, for once again laying it all on for us and for making it possible for so many people from all corners of our land to get together.

Thank you for the many returning people. Special people who we can truly regard as genuine friends. And thank you for the many newcomers for breaking your Bash duck. Always briliant to see new people enjoying this very special and unique event. And the word will spread even farther and wider and The Bash grow more and more.

Picking up on Mike's comments.....I'd already mentioned your very special pistols, Dave, and what Mike says is so true in that you'll have made some very special memories for young Jack and Ronnie. Memories and emotions that will be imprinted in those little ones' hearts. And the LP53 was everything that I dreamed and hoped it would be. Classy, elegant, light, beautifully engineered.....a pistol truly worthy of the title "classic".

And thank you to Dayglowfroggy' today for letting me have a play with the Vulcan and Xocet. It is many years since I owned the Mark II Vulcan. After your fettle, it shoots very nicely indeed and seemed much nicer than I remember. Seemed a little larger, too, which seemed weird.

This last day of The Bash always brings mixed emotions.....sad to see people depart signalling the end of another glorious meet, yet full of pride for what Mick and Shirl have painstakingly hand crafted for us all to enjoy.

Counting down the days for the September Bash already.

BOING!