Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I'll be there, Al. 👍
    Keys in the middle?

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I've been to the Bury Black Pudding outlet today and got some White and Black pudding to go on the bbq for all who want to try some.
    We should be there Thursday morning, see you all soon.

Perfect timing Gary
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I won't be able to come. As some of you know, Karen has been in hospital since Wednesday. They have now found the problem and she is having surgery Tuesday, so I will be busy playing nurse for a few days.

On the bright side, I have the house to myself this weekend and I found all my confiscated felt-tipped pens.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    ...Expect BIG hugs!
    That made me have second thoughts , but I'll be there on the Saturday, funds transferred to young Mick.
    Might have to "carve" a new seat, the old one must have been turned into heat long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It’s good to hear from you Nick and even better if you can make The Bash, look forward to catching up.
    Likewise, I've not shot in nearly a year so the QB should be safe.

Time to write a sales ad, I must resist buying stuff if I venture into that section.

Surprisingly the seat still survives Nick

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I won't be able to come. As some of you know, Karen has been in hospital since Wednesday. They have now found the problem and she is having surgery Tuesday, so I will be busy playing nurse for a few days.

On the bright side, I have the house to myself this weekend and I found all my confiscated felt-tipped pens.
    My thoughts are with you both mate. Everything crossed for Karen's swift recovery x

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Keys in the middle?

Dave
    Are you asking to join the sunday night club ? 😂

Hope all goes well mate but does karen know your going to be the nurse ?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

I hope Karen has a swift recovery mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Early morning taking the dog for a haircut boing (I honestly thought people were joking when they said there were 2 seven o clocks in one day )
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    I know you are joking because you start drinking before 7pm on a bash Friday and go to bed after 7 on a bash Saturday
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Sorry to hear this, Nick, and all of us here wish Karen a swift recovery.

Missing you already.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    That made me have second thoughts , but I'll be there on the Saturday, funds transferred to young Mick.
    Might have to "carve" a new seat, the old one must have been turned into heat long ago.

Likewise, I've not shot in nearly a year so the QB should be safe.

Time to write a sales ad, I must resist buying stuff if I venture into that section.
    I'll go easy with the hugs, mate. How about a mini-hug?

Yep, as reported above, your seat's still fine, as is the lovely one that you lovingly hand crafted for me.

Know what you mean re venturing into the Sales Section. All that achieves is to wind me up when I see something that I'd love to own but can't afford.

Be great to see you.

Sorry to hear Karen isn't well mate, hope she is all better soon. I don't believe for one minute she ever trusted you with felt tips btw x

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Sorry to hear Karen isn't well mate, hope she is all better soon. I don't believe for one minute she ever trusted you with felt tips btw x
    Ah, but little does he know that Karen switched the permanent ones out, Chris.