Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    You must try the "white pudding", it's lovely. If I can get some I'll bring it with me.
    Got to agree with you there Gary, I’m not a lover of black pudding but I do like white, it’s very popular in Ireland and always accompanies a full breakfast.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Just spoken to the J. Arthur & the money should be with you by now Mick. I'll bring a ring of Black Pudding too. Hot, or cold with raw onion in a sandwich its good eating. Captain Bongo boils his......

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Just spoken to the J. Arthur & the money should be with you by now Mick. I'll bring a ring of Black Pudding too. Hot, or cold with raw onion in a sandwich its good eating. Captain Bongo boils his......

ATB
    Gwyn
    Bongo is very strange, they're boiled before they're sold.

Grilled until crispy is my favourite.

Cut in half along their length, stuffed with sage and onion saxo, wrapped in smoked streaky and braised in onion gravy is the absolute bollocks on a cold day.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Up until very recently I used to go into Bury Black Puddings with work, it's only about 6 miles from me so I'll pop in and buy some puddings. They have a long shelf life so they will be fine for a while. I reckon they'll taste great on the barbeque especially if you like them as Dave does.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Up until very recently I used to go into Bury Black Puddings with work, it's only about 6 miles from me so I'll pop in and buy some puddings. They have a long shelf life so they will be fine for a while. I reckon they'll taste great on the barbeque especially if you like them as Dave does.
    I barbecue black pudding, the fat content makes the little morsels brown up a treat.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Just spoken to the J. Arthur & the money should be with you by now Mick.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Nice one, Gwyn.

As always, will look forward to seeing you xxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

You must try the "white pudding", it's lovely. If I can get some I'll bring it with me.
    "White" pudding? Mmm....rice pudding is white, does that count?

Especially the lovely stuff that's made with Cornish clotted cream.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Well, I’m back in this here London again innit !. Off to Belgium on my bi-annual (Mick, please refrain from editing that) baccy run pilgrimage tomorrow, return to doss down in Prem Inn tomorrow night and back home on Thursday afternoon where I intend to spend a couple of days zeroing up my small collection of rifles and do a bit of plinking over the weekend which is long overdue. Particularly looking forward to spending more time with the HW30 on opens as I enjoyed that very much at the last Bash and need to do more
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Boing
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Morning Nick.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well, I’m back in this here London again innit !. Off to Belgium on my bi-annual (Mick, please refrain from editing that) baccy run pilgrimage tomorrow, return to doss down in Prem Inn tomorrow night and back home on Thursday afternoon where I intend to spend a couple of days zeroing up my small collection of rifles and do a bit of plinking over the weekend which is long overdue. Particularly looking forward to spending more time with the HW30 on opens as I enjoyed that very much at the last Bash and need to do more
    A safe and fruitful mission to you, Pauly.

And enjoy your plinky plonks when you get back.

Cool The Sleepometer says

Just 24 to go, peeps.

BOING!

There's something to be said for the fun of open sights. I had the afternoon off yesterday and had a play with a few rifles and funnily enough the one I used most was the little 30 on opens. The accuracy of these "junior" rifles is fantastic. Great fun!!!! Also annihilated several MacDonalds happy meal toys with the TX200. They're not so happy now!!!!

. Particularly looking forward to spending more time with the HW30 on opens as I enjoyed that very much at the last Bash and need to do more
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    There's something to be said for the fun of open sights. I had the afternoon off yesterday and had a play with a few rifles and funnily enough the one I used most was the little 30 on opens. The accuracy of these "junior" rifles is fantastic. Great fun!!!! Also annihilated several MacDonalds happy meal toys with the TX200. They're not so happy now!!!!
    And always lovely to hear that the love for the beautiful little 30S continues.

Hey, Mike...."Ronald" is an anagram of "Roland", right? No wonder, then, that Maccy D toys make such good targets.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    "White" pudding? Mmm....rice pudding is white, does that count?

Especially the lovely stuff that's made with Cornish clotted cream.
    White pudding is sold up here in the chippies. It’s fried in batter, eaten with chips and is appalling !

Fried battered severely congealed porridge....Yuk !
    “An airgun or two”………