Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

After this Bash, you will only have 28 days to save

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    After this Bash, you will only have 28 days to save
    Peter, You big spammer, you.

Never one to miss an opportunity eh, Pete.

Thank you for the reminder and I hope you have yet another very successful event. Looking at how it's growing I don't think there's any danger of it not being very well attended again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Peter, You big spammer, you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Never one to miss an opportunity eh, Pete.

Thank you for the reminder and I hope you have yet another very successful event. Looking at how it's growing I don't think there's any danger of it not being very well attended again.
    Well fellows, come and see! After all these years of being a sad collector, the passion still runs through my veins. Like the Bash, it is not about the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Well fellows, come and see! After all these years of being a sad collector, the passion still runs through my veins. Like the Bash, it is not about the money.
    And that I certainly will do one day, Pete.

Distance, time and lack of spending tokens are my main obstacles. And if I managed to get there and see loads and loads of lovely stuff just screaming "buy me".......well, I think I'd fracture a boingy coil or two!

Have a most enjoyable and successful one, my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I'm definitely on target for a Wednesday arrival. The good weather has allowed us to blitz the extension we're building and days off are justified!!!. Can't wait to catch up with all you chaps and lassies who have become truly excellent friends over the six bashes I've now attended. An amazing long weekend break with top peeps!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm definitely on target for a Wednesday arrival. The good weather has allowed us to blitz the extension we're building and days off are justified!!!. Can't wait to catch up with all you chaps and lassies who have become truly excellent friends over the six bashes I've now attended. An amazing long weekend break with top peeps!!!!
    Very well done, that man!

And six Bashes under your belt now, eh? Blimey, it doesn't seem that long at all that we were welcoming such a nice newbie aboard. How time flies.

And you're truly deserving of a nice, long extended break at The Hollow amongst fine people.

Can't wait to see you and The Gang again.

Day off tomorrow, off again Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, so not too many days in Motorrad Land to go. And it's been bloomin' busy!

Blimey, Mikey, you'll be there a week tomorrow!

Are we still also on schedule for a Little Jack visit?

Very well done, that man!

And six Bashes under your belt now, eh? Blimey, it doesn't seem that long at all that we were welcoming such a nice newbie aboard. How time flies.

I still think he looks a bit shifty, Tone.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I still think he looks a bit shifty, Tone.
    Well, now you mention it, Mick..

Are any of you fine Boingerpeeps half handy with a camera?

Could do with some nice piccies for the article. I had hoped that my daughter, Frankie, would be wanting to come along. She's the one who had cancer and she's got into photography. But, due to years of crap and health professionals and the school letting her down and also being bullied at school when she was poorly before the idiots actually diagnosed the cancer, she has a fear of places where there are people about, especially people she doesn't know and the thought of coming is freaking her out.

A work colleague, who is an avid photographer, was also hoping to get along, but can't.

Nothing too flash or fancy required. Just some half decent pics, close ups and maybe a group photo or two.
    Anyone up for it?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Are any of you fine Boingerpeeps half handy with a camera?
    I hope he doesn’t mind me putting him forward but Dave (The Unframed one, not the good looking one ) takes some pretty awesome photos. Whether or not he’ll want to risk pointing his camera at our ugly mugs is another thing .
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Nice one Mike and you’ll have Jonny for company too. Keep that Quigley fire warm for my arrival on Thursday. I hear Mick will be there on the Wednesday too
    Next week will be my 14th Bash, should’ve been my 16th but unavoidably missed two Septembers in a row - 2017 and ‘18.
    I often wonder how and why so many of us have become such real special friends ??? What is it ? What’s the recipe that makes it so ? But, then again, I don’t need to break it down and analyse it because.. it just is and that’ll do for me
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I hope he doesn’t mind me putting him forward but Dave (The Unframed one, not the good looking one ) takes some pretty awesome photos. Whether or not he’ll want to risk pointing his camera at our ugly mugs is another thing .
    Talk about back handed compliments.

I can take a snap or two if you want tone.

If you bring your step Paul, I'll make sure to get you in.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I hope he doesn’t mind me putting him forward but Dave takes some pretty awesome photos. Whether or not he’ll want to risk pointing his camera at our ugly mugs is another thing .
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Talk about back handed compliments.

I can take a snap or two if you want tone.

Dave
    Excellent!

Brilliant suggestion, Pauly, and thank you, Dave, for stepping up to the mark.

Thank you, also, to Mel, Chippendale, who had pm'd me. So, yes please also, Mel.

I knew we'd be fine with The Boingerati.

Nice one Mike and you’ll have Jonny for company too. Keep that Quigley fire warm for my arrival on Thursday. I hear Mick will be there on the Wednesday too
    Next week will be my 14th Bash, should’ve been my 16th but unavoidably missed two Septembers in a row - 2017 and ‘18.
    I often wonder how and why so many of us have become such real special friends ??? What is it ? What’s the recipe that makes it so ? But, then again, I don’t need to break it down and analyse it because.. it just is and that’ll do for me
    Fourteen Bashes for our LittlePaulyBoy, eh? Nice one, bruv.

Sometimes, when you stop and try and think about it, Pauly, it's the most natural thing to go with it and accept that it just IS, as you say. And I'm so proud and grateful for what our special little events have grown into and what they mean to us all.

But, if you had to single out just one thing, one thing that we can focus on.......well, three, actually.......Mick, Shirl and The Power of The Boing!