Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cool Sleepometer says

Just ten to go for the Saturday peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nothing too flash or fancy required. Just some half decent pics, close ups and maybe a group photo or two.
    Anyone up for it?
    Best if I'm not on any pictures, Tone, I don't want anyone from the Social seeing me working.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I was searching for the Quigley Hollow facebook page for someone this morning. I couldn't find it, but I did find a piano teacher called Holly Quigley.

Any relation?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

I've just sent the money to Mick for both myself and Doz. I'm also thinking of bringing my lad along this time (he is 8).

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Be good to see you both again Jamie
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Very well done, that man!

And six Bashes under your belt now, eh? Blimey, it doesn't seem that long at all that we were welcoming such a nice newbie aboard. How time flies.

And you're truly deserving of a nice, long extended break at The Hollow amongst fine people.

Can't wait to see you and The Gang again.

Day off tomorrow, off again Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, so not too many days in Motorrad Land to go. And it's been bloomin' busy!

Blimey, Mikey, you'll be there a week tomorrow!

Are we still also on schedule for a Little Jack visit?
    Cheers Tone, i'm looking forward to seeing all you guys too!!! Its looking pretty certain for Jack and Rachel popping up for the Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I still think he looks a bit shifty, Tone.

Someone else mentioned Peter Sutcliff the other day too

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Nice one Mike and you’ll have Jonny for company too. Keep that Quigley fire warm for my arrival on Thursday. I hear Mick will be there on the Wednesday too
    Next week will be my 14th Bash, should’ve been my 16th but unavoidably missed two Septembers in a row - 2017 and ‘18.
    I often wonder how and why so many of us have become such real special friends ??? What is it ? What’s the recipe that makes it so ? But, then again, I don’t need to break it down and analyse it because.. it just is and that’ll do for me
    It is strange for sure what brings people together and how we all get on so well. I've found a similar thing in both the building trade and the world of motorcycling too. The two guys i'm working with at the moment are superb friends to have. We work together a fair amount and have done for over 20 years on and off, spend the whole time ripping the pee out of eachother yet still meet for a beer, bike rallies and curries etc etc!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I was searching for the Quigley Hollow facebook page for someone this morning. I couldn't find it, but I did find a piano teacher called Holly Quigley.

Any relation?
    Not sure about that, Nick.

But what I do know is that when we were about 15 or 16 there was this lass doing the rounds and her nickname was "The Bucket". She'd do anything for a Mars Bar (apparently).

Not sure if she's related, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_79 View Post
    I've just sent the money to Mick for both myself and Doz. I'm also thinking of bringing my lad along this time (he is 8).
    Excellent! Be fantastic to see you again and Doz and, hopefully, your young man.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Cheers Tone, i'm looking forward to seeing all you guys too!!! Its looking pretty certain for Jack and Rachel popping up for the Saturday
    Brilliant, Little Mikey.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    It is strange for sure what brings people together and how we all get on so well. I've found a similar thing in both the building trade and the world of motorcycling too. The two guys i'm working with at the moment are superb friends to have. We work together a fair amount and have done for over 20 years on and off, spend the whole time ripping the pee out of eachother yet still meet for a beer, bike rallies and curries etc etc!!
    Unlike family, you can choose your friends, matey.

And the means of how we come across certain people in our lives matters not.

But The Spirit of The Boing has displayed an uncanny ability to unite so many like-minded people and I can honestly say that the friends I have made through the many Boinger Bash events, through the BBS and through airgun shooting in general are the very best friends that a lad or lass can have.. But most especially The Bash. Love ya all. xxxxxx

Just nine sleepies to go for the Saturday peeps.

BOING!

Anyone stopping sunday night me and the mrs are as we are going straight to somerset monday for the rest of the week 😃