Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Bash

Great Day, Great Folks, Great Guns, Great Weather. Thanks again all and a BIG thanks to BadDaz and Craig P taxis. Kind regards Mach 1.5

Bash

First time at the BASH very much enjoyed the day and the company
    Many Thanks to all !

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Thanks Mick for a great couple of days. Good to see all of the regulars again and lots of new faces
    Pete

It only took 6 years but hooray finally attended my first bash event

Big thanks to everyone you all made me feel very welcome

Thoroughly enjoyed my day, great to catch up with many old faces and the many new faces

You folk have some very tasty rifles indeed and thanks to all those that let me shoot them

Nick

What a great day yet again in the ever good and stimulating company of our regulars plus some new people and overall an impressive turn out in numbers, Mick & Shirl kindly laying it all on for us with their customary warmth and good cheer. Many thanks to them, and to everybody else whose humour and conviviality makes the Bash the unique thing it is. Cheers. All the best, Ted.

Another GREAT day at the bash, thanks Mick and all.
    See you in Sep :-)

Wow! And some lovely posts up above, folks.

What another most fantastic day at Quigley Hollow, catching up with good friends and meeting some fine new people.

Far, far too many high points to mention individually, but I have to give it a go.......I.J, thank you for bringing along part of your collection of rare, and most definitely, wonderful springy toys. The prototype Omega was simply stunning, the super-rare BSF B65 a fine example of old school elegance and the Walther with the set trigger stunning.
    Alanok - cheers for bringing along a fine interpretation of "different", The BSF B55 was everything I expected, the Diana 35 and Annie 335 lovely. But that K98 was a huge surprise. Stock far more comfortable thsn I would have guessed and the firing cycle, following your tweaks, lovely.
    JB - cheers for bringing along and letting me have a play with your '45 with the Aussie seal, the Scorps and, the surprise one of the bunch for me, the BSA240 Magnum. And the Tactical Ratty was fun.

As ever, lots and lots of lovely stuff.....Les's Venom Tomahawk and Longbow & HW 80 Lazahunter. Rikard's mouthwateringly exotic and beautiful Airmasters and Venom soecials, Jamie's new 'glided, walnut '99. Baldinio's Fenman. Unframed Dave never fails to impress with a massive collection of rare and special toys. Dave, as I thought, I absolutely loved the LP53 and the FWB 80.

And, Dave, Melv, Jonny and I.J.....thank you.

Lots and lots of other stuff going on, far too much to mention all now, as I'm up and shortly to get ready for a second glorious day of Fun at The Hollow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Morning folks. Thanks to our esteemed hosts for another great bash; brilliant company, a wonderful venue, and loverly weather...
    Lots of interesting guns too; I even manged to do a little shooting between nattering. Finally thanks to Les for the 3 hour sideshow - your patience in the face of adversity was a lesson to us all mate
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Finally thanks to Les for the 3 hour sideshow - your patience in the face of adversity was a lesson to us all mate
    I'm looking forward to the continuation today, Jon.

Bet it shoots nicely once he's completed it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Another great event and day at Quigley, thanks once again to Mick and Shirl, lovely toys on display, for a bit of fun I brought a Webley Junior in keeping with the bring something different thread and lo and behold another turned up, amazing.

Lovely meeting up with old friends and making new acquaintances, thoroughly enjoyed the day BUT why don't some members wear their badges, i just don't understand it, I recognised every body that I had seen before but could I hell remember their names. Is it too much to ask, are some people too ashamed to wear em.
    Mick goes to the trouble to make them, wear the them, FFS its not stigmatic.
    After that rant it was still great to be there and see you all.
    And thanks IJ nice to meet you at last and the toys are wonderful

Hope all the juniors that were in the photo have received a copy, if not let me have your email addy's and I will send one to you.

Cheers

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Thanks Mick and Shirl .

Another Great event , back home and completely chilled .
    Thanks to each and everyone of you lovely people who made my stay so enjoyable .
    Sorry to those who I never said goodbye to .
    See you all soon .
    Jonny

Another great bash,a lot of stunning rifles on display but more Importantly it was great to see friends and first timers enjoying themselves at this brilliant event .
    Cheers Ray

Woodhall time Cheers Boss and Mick, great event AS EVER
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post

Lovely meeting up with old friends and making new acquaintances, thoroughly enjoyed the day BUT why don't some members wear their badges, i just don't understand it, I recognised every body that I had seen before but could I hell remember their names. Is it too much to ask, are some people too ashamed to wear em.
    Mick goes to the trouble to make them, wear the them, FFS its not stigmatic.

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    I didn't wear mine as my revised name was not in the tub.
    Also I can't open my mouth without pissing people off, so the less people that know me is a very good thing!
    Hence my new name change!

Thanks once again to Mick and Shirl. An absolutely amazing four days catching up with outstanding friends and chilling at the hollow!!! Superb, just superb!!!!