Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post

Hope all the juniors that were in the photo have received a copy, if not let me have your email addy's and I will send one to you.

Cheers

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Cracking photo gratefully received. Thankyou

A big thank you to Mick and Shirl for hosting another great Boinger Bash,sorry I didn't get to thank you and say good by in person Mick.
    A big thank you to Ray (Transporter) for taking my Sirocco to SCR for a special adapter to be made and bringing it back to me at the Bash,I owe you one mate.
    Thanks to Ray and Jon for their help and advice in the 3 Hour gas ram Saga.
    Thanks to every one who let me handle and shoot their lovely guns.
    Thanks also to Mach1.5 for the lovely scopes and for the deal 's with Chris and Mark.
    And a special thank you to Richard ,Piotr,and Natalia for being such great company at evening meal times and breakfast as well..

I won't be able to make the September Bash,but will looking forward to the Haloween bash for sure.
    Atb
    Les..
    Last edited by les allam; 02-06-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheers both for another most excellent bash. Looking forward to the next already.

I promise by that time the black and decker will be resurrected.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thank you both for another great weekend. Great to see everyone again and looking forward to the next one already.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    A big thank you to Mick and Shirl for hosting another great Boinger Bash,sorry I didn't get to thank you and say good by in person Mick.
    A big thank you to Ray (Transporter) for taking my Sirocco to SCR for a special adapter to be made and bringing it back to me at the Bash,I owe you one mate.
    Thanks to Ray and Jon for their help and advice in the 3 Hour gas ram Saga.
    Thanks to every one who let me handle and shoot their lovely guns.
    Thanks also to Mach1.5 for the lovely scopes and for the deal 's with Chris and Mark.
    And a special thank you to Richard ,Piotr,and Natalia for being such great company at evening meal times and breakfast as well..

I won't be able to make the September Bash,but will looking forward to the Haloween bash for sure.
    Atb
    Les..
    I forgot to mention Unframed Dave for the use of his Crono in the Gas ram Saga,cheers Dave.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Cheers both for another most excellent bash. Looking forward to the next already.

Dave
    My lad Jack says thankyou very much indeed for letting him try out some of your fantastic collection. Its very much appreciated along with your infinite patience for demonstrating them and helping him with them. These are the things that create amazing memories and experiences that rarely exist these days.

cheers

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    My lad Jack says thankyou very much indeed for letting him try out some of your fantastic collection. Its very much appreciated along with your infinite patience for demonstrating them and helping him with them. These are the things that create amazing memories and experiences that rarely exist these days.

cheers
    De nada, nice kids.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

Dave
    I owe you £2 for the Dudley Pope book and a small fortune for baby sitting duties......

Safely back at chez mole!
    What a weekend! Surrounded by all our great friends, totally brilliant (except the hangovers).
    Thanks to Shirl for my chocolate mini rolls and Mick for delivering them by hand 🤣.
    I think a big thanks are also due again to the cleary boys for once again being so good as to arrange and sort the curry night ! 👍
    Now I know this is going to start sounding like a Grammy awards acceptance speech, but I really want to thank Mrs mole for those incredible surprise field target cup cakes, that seriously made my birthday perfect.
    And lastly, thanks to the lovely boys and girls that gave me birthday gifts who's names I shall not mention (except Gracie).
    Looking forward to September.

Ps, I didn't get caught by the badge prefect , so no time spent on the naughty step 😇

The bash is so quiet tonight i have a full field all to my self 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Alanok2002 View Post
    The bash is so quiet tonight i have a full field all to my self 😃
    Where is your good lady wife then ??.
    Les..

Great 2 days spent in the company of like minded people, even the weather was great on Saturday, many thanks to Mick and Shirl for all the hard work that makes it so successful
    Thanks for the company Les, Piotr and Natalia at meal times

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Many Thanks Mick and Shirl for yet another great Bash. I shot a few pellets and drank too much as usual. It was a great turnout with many new faces which was great and, it was nice to see a few more youngsters having fun and doing a bit of shooting too
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Huge thanks Mick and Shirl for a truly wonderful weekend yet again. The best company ever, in the best place ever. Love you all can't wait till September x

Thank you to all for yet another boingtastically brilliant weekend.

Our lovely hosts, Mick and Shril, for once again laying it all on for us and for making it possible for so many people from all corners of our land to get together.

Thank you for the many returning people. Special people who we can truly regard as genuine friends. And thank you for the many newcomers for breaking your Bash duck. Always briliant to see new people enjoying this very special and unique event. And the word will spread even farther and wider and The Bash grow more and more.

Picking up on Mike's comments.....I'd already mentioned your very special pistols, Dave, and what Mike says is so true in that you'll have made some very special memories for young Jack and Ronnie. Memories and emotions that will be imprinted in those little ones' hearts. And the LP53 was everything that I dreamed and hoped it would be. Classy, elegant, light, beautifully engineered.....a pistol truly worthy of the title "classic".

And thank you to Dayglowfroggy' today for letting me have a play with the Vulcan and Xocet. It is many years since I owned the Mark II Vulcan. After your fettle, it shoots very nicely indeed and seemed much nicer than I remember. Seemed a little larger, too, which seemed weird.

This last day of The Bash always brings mixed emotions.....sad to see people depart signalling the end of another glorious meet, yet full of pride for what Mick and Shirl have painstakingly hand crafted for us all to enjoy.

Counting down the days for the September Bash already.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!