Thread: The Welsh Contingent: The TaffyAir and Kempton

The Welsh Contingent: The TaffyAir and Kempton

This Kempton lark looks like the far away promised land and Mecca for lovers of steel, wood and air. As I replied in a thread recently, and, as I am getting old, doddery with another day closer to death, I have experienced so many nightmare and disastrous journeys on the M4 anywhere east of Swindon, or Reading, in and out of Heathrow/Gatwick that I can't take it any more. I can't cope like you youngsters with the lane changing and excessive speeds.

I wonder if there is any interest in South and East Wales of a mini-bus for a group with possible pick-up along the way, or car sharing along with sharing expenses?

As I live in far West Wales, I could drive to somewhere convenient like Swansea?

I wonder if there would be interest?

All the best to all......

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    This Kempton lark looks like the far away promised land and Mecca for lovers of steel, wood and air. As I replied in a thread recently, and, as I am getting old, doddery with another day closer to death, I have experienced so many nightmare and disastrous journeys on the M4 anywhere east of Swindon, or Reading, in and out of Heathrow/Gatwick that I can't take it any more. I can't cope like you youngsters with the lane changing and excessive speeds.

I wonder if there is any interest in South and East Wales of a mini-bus for a group with possible pick-up along the way, or car sharing along with sharing expenses?

As I live in far West Wales, I could drive to somewhere convenient like Swansea?

I wonder if there would be interest?

All the best to all......
    l like your idear, hope you can get sorted out with it as Kempton is the best fair that l have been to.