Thread: Most sorely missed airgun manufacturer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For me it would have to be Webley&Scott,the Tomahawk and Longbow rifles they produced are great looking and performing rifles.With the added input of the Venom custom shop team ,who know's what they could have produced.
    It would be great if Bsa would build us some thing of quality to match Hw or AA.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    For me it would have to be Webley&Scott,the Tomahawk and Longbow rifles they produced are great looking and performing rifles.With the added input of the Venom custom shop team ,who know's what they could have produced.
    It would be great if Bsa would build us some thing of quality to match Hw or AA.
    Les..
    Same here. And by all accounts their PCPs (Axsor, FX, Raider) weren’t bad either.

Springer-wise, I also wish that BSF had survived and been able properly to update its basically 1950s rifle line through the 1980s, rather than being limited to putting the S70 action in a stupid stock (S80).

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Les..
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Same here. And by all accounts their PCPs (Axsor, FX, Raider) weren’t bad either.

Springer-wise, I also wish that BSF had survived and been able properly to update its basically 1950s rifle line through the 1980s, rather than being limited to putting the S70 action in a stupid stock (S80).
    For me, too.

Webley was / is part of our heritage and it's such a shame that, although the name survives, Webley no longer produce. Some classic Webleys from the past and, with the Venom influence, things were looking rosy.

BSA. Although foreign owned now and making guns in Brum, it would be lovely to see a new springer or even some modernised Mercury and Airsporter rotary breech rifles.

And just think what may have been achieved at BSF with more modern thinking and technology.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Like many of you, I miss Falcon and Theoben / Impact Arms.

(Impact Arms = Theoben minus the legendary customer service )

Falcon and Theoben for me
    Falcon Prairie CS.22 Huntsmans .20 Theoben .20 & .22 FAC

Theoben for pcp...

BSF for springers...

Never mind Falcon even that I love-em---TITAN was the dogs dangles the MPT carbine whish I had one now Falcon did the dirty on mr bowett the man behind Titan his design for the self regulating Valve system has being used by many airgun makers throughout the years and is still used in some today--- another maker has to be Parker hale

Theoben, accurate, reliable and beautiful guns as standard I love my rammers and would love to see these super rifles resurrected

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Theoben, accurate, reliable and beautiful guns as standard I love my rammers and would love to see these super rifles resurrected
    It may happen as the Theoben Name has been bought by Airforce airguns in the US . They hinted at bringing the name back and producing airguns under that name . Possibly only PCP as they also own Rapid Air Weapons too.