Thread: Hw35

Hw35

Hi all,I have just acquired a hw35 .22 serial number 813442 ...1980s I believe ! And I can’t believe how good the condition is . I would like to ask what sort of price I could expect to get for it ? It had a 4x20 kassnar scope with it and fitted with the front and rear open sights.To look at this gun you would think it is nearly new and has just been oiled up for protection and put away ,I don’t think anyone has had it apart as screws etc look untouched to me ,I think it could be a collectors piece as it is now ,without anything need doing .I don’t know how it fires as I have no .22 pellets .I am not going to open or mess with this as I think someone would appreciate it more if I didn’t ,although as I said I can’t be sure it’s not been tampered with before ,it just looks to me like it hasn’t and I am sure someone with more knowledge than me would be able to tell.If I sold this I would ensure the buyer views first for piece of mind .i am sure they would be delighted .Any ideas on a price please as I would then put it in the sales section ! Many thanks Mike

There are three main variants on the hw35. Standard is a beach stock, ambi. Then you have the luxus and export versions with walnut stocks, the export having left and right hand stocks. If you have a standard, don't get too excited as it might fetch 150 pounds. The walnut stock versions 200 to 250.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    There are three main variants on the hw35. Standard is a beach stock, ambi. Then you have the luxus and export versions with walnut stocks, the export having left and right hand stocks. If you have a standard, don't get too excited as it might fetch 150 pounds. The walnut stock versions 200 to 250.
    Thanks ,yeah I think it’s all standard but in great condition .

Quote Originally Posted by nuggs View Post
    Thanks ,yeah I think it’s all standard but in great condition .
    I am even thinking about a swap for a hw95k .22 with some monies your way if need be ! If any interest I will place ads in correct places ? Cheers