Thread: W. H. B. Smith & his argument for the superiority of CO2 rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

to 45 flint

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Hence the latest .68 bore Umarex T4E HDS 68.

Baz
    To 45flint I apologise if I am interfering with your thread, and I am looking forward to your reviews [re spring verses co2].
    this for attention of Baz, I googled that Umarex blar blar ! pistol and I am gob smacked! is that legal? it looks like a sawn of shotgun! they are promoting this as a weapon for self/home defence! I thought pistols were limited to 6ft/pounds in UK?
    perhaps I spent too much of my time in the 1970's
    kind regards Al

Quote Originally Posted by cringe View Post
    To 45flint I apologise if I am interfering with your thread, and I am looking forward to your reviews [re spring verses co2].
    this for attention of Baz, I googled that Umarex blar blar ! pistol and I am gob smacked! is that legal? it looks like a sawn of shotgun! they are promoting this as a weapon for self/home defence! I thought pistols were limited to 6ft/pounds in UK?
    perhaps I spent too much of my time in the 1970's
    kind regards Al
    I am fascinated by that sawn off shotgun. All good. Not sure my review will be much of one, lol. The biggest difference so far is the Mark 3 is almost silent and the 160 has such a crack that I really can’t risk shooting it much in the back yard. You can drum down the power on the 400 to back yard friendly but your plinking not hunting. But a 10 round mag makes it a lot of fun.

All three are more accurate than I am. Put the three on the table and have to choose which one to take home? I’m grabbing the Mark 3.
    Last edited by 45flint; 21-04-2019 at 03:20 PM.