Thread: Thanks Tinbum

Thanks Tinbum

Yesterday I bought a TbT Maxi kit for an SMK XS208,,, stop laughing you lot I bought for £30 as a wee project as I wanted a break barrel to play with.
    I had also asked Nick if he could cut the spring to length for me, which he did without charge too!

Today the kit dropped through the door, I was gobsmacked.
    This is the second tuning kit Ive bought from Nick and I can say without exaggeration that his customer service and technical skills are second to none.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tinbum to anyone or even to buy another kit from him in the future.
    Thanks Nick

Yep, our Nick is a lovely fellow offering good quality kit, very quick service all delivered with a smile.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, our Nick is a lovely fellow offering good quality kit, very quick service all delivered with a smile.
    Definitely, I think we're lucky to have Nick and others like him in the industry looking after the little guy

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Anybody View Post
    Definitely, I think we're lucky to have Nick and others like him in the industry looking after the little guy
    Talking of "little guys", have you met Nick?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Careful Tone...
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Lol yeah and the funniest thing is when I met him he was driving a tiny wee Porsche hairdresser chariot that he said was his wife's car

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Lol yeah and the funniest thing is when I met him he was driving a tiny wee Porsche hairdresser chariot that he said was his wife's car
    Careful my cycloptic freind, I have your address and a labrador with a dodgy tummy!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Mrs Bum once told me that she wouldn't be seen dead driving that, Rob.

But, ssshhhhh........don't tell Tinners.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Careful my cycloptic freind, I have your address and a labrador with a dodgy tummy!
    Lol now that you mention it, did I tell you how handsome and manly you looked getting out of that lovely Porsche Nick

Lol now that you mention it, did I tell you how handsome and manly you looked getting out of that lovely Porsche Nick
    Guessing you're after a discount on your next order, Rob.

Guessing you're after a discount on your next order, Rob.
    Lol no I just don't want his poor dog getting fed some dodgy grub so he can laugh while its shitting all over my door

Although if he brought the Porsche into this area of Glasgow it would probably be stolen and stripped before the engine stopped
    And one or to of the local wildlife (or kids if we need to get PC about it) would probably try and bite his dog

Although if he brought the Porsche into this area of Glasgow it would probably be stolen and stripped before the engine stopped
    Reminds me of that old Roy Chubby Brown joke where he's driving to a show in some dodgy area and the car has a puncture. Whilst he's jacking the car up, some scrote is leaning in to the car through the window. Chubby asks scrote what he's doing.

"If you're nicking the wheels, I'm having the stereo!", comes back the reply!

Whilst he's jacking the car up, some scrote is leaning in to the car through the window. Chubby asks scrote what he's doing.

"If you're nicking the wheels, I'm having the stereo!", comes back the reply!
    Actually, that rings a bell Tone, we must be similar age
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177