Thread: Meet Reggie & Ronnie.

Meet Reggie & Ronnie.

The KraL twins.

Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

any problems with the barrel crowning? my m8s had to be recrowned as could not hit a barn door with his gun. but i had a go after the recrowning and i was impressed how good theey are. as a right hander i loved the cocking lever on the left side and the gun was very accurate.

Ive no problems with the accuracy but have only just zeroed Ronnie (.22). Im giving it a good outing tomorrow at the clubs '12 bore case chasing' event.
    I had to strip the magazine on Reggie (.177) twice but now know the secret of getting that damn spring back. (Theres only one screw, a cover, spring and rotor. NO tiny bits).
    Ive also adjusted the trigger and while not on a par with a match rifle its certainly good enough for my uses. As they say in the magazines ' suitable for hunting' but this is better.
    Im a right hander but lead eye left so I soon adapted to the cocking action.

Two other club members have Krals NP02s (Dave and Andy - thats the owners. I dont know what they call their guns ) both .22 and they have had no problems once they set their triggers up.
    The barrels are initially very dirty.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 20-04-2019 at 08:54 AM.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    What a fascinating pair of little rifles - not seen this model before, what's it called?
    If I was in the market for a PCP this would be right up my street.
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    What a fascinating pair of little rifles - not seen this model before, what's it called?
    If I was in the market for a PCP this would be right up my street.
    KRAL NP02.

This may help - http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Puncher-NP-02

The best thing about them is THE PRICE One local dealer to me is doing them for less than £290. This includes TWO magazines, a single shot tray (that I struggle with ) filling probe with spare seals and all this comes in a plastic hard case (with naff catches that Im going to modify). The rifle comes with an adjustable butt pad and power adjuster.
    They do require a silencer due to the short barrel the muzzle blast is loud but the barrel is ready screwed to 1/2 standard silencer (HW etc) thread.

HTH
    Ian

They do seem remarkable value.
    I keep playing with one in a local RFD.

Unfortunately I already have a few!! air rifles.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    KRAL NP02.

This may help - http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Puncher-NP-02

The best thing about them is THE PRICE One local dealer to me is doing them for less than £290. This includes TWO magazines, a single shot tray (that I struggle with ) filling probe with spare seals and all this comes in a plastic hard case (with naff catches that Im going to modify). The rifle comes with an adjustable butt pad and power adjuster.
    They do require a silencer due to the short barrel the muzzle blast is loud but the barrel is ready screwed to 1/2 standard silencer (HW etc) thread.

HTH
    Ian
    Hmmmm....perhaps I'm in the market for a PCP after all....
    What's the shot count like in .177? I take it as a given that PCPs need a moderator, I have oodles of moddys so no problem there.
    Good deals with these members

What's the shot count like in .177? I take it as a given that PCPs need a moderator, I have oodles of moddys so no problem there.
    About 180 shots in .177 mate. I love mine its my go to rifle these days. In fact im sat in my pigeon hide with it as i type

Not all PCPs need a mod for target work but because of the Krals short barrel (12" ?) I thought Id better get one before the rest of the club members wrap it round my neck.