Thread: Insurance?

Insurance?

guys I am not a member of a particular club as I like to go around visiting different ones - wheres the best place to get insurance for shooting (Eg. Liability)

Thanks

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Usually, while shooting as a club member you will be covered by the insurance the club holds.

What exactly do you want to insure for?
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

JerryD is offline Will only use cherry lipbalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnup View Post
    Usually, while shooting as a club member you will be covered by the insurance the club holds.

What exactly do you want to insure for?
    ....only while at the club or other venue managed by the club. It's the venue and the clubs that's usually covered, not the individuals. The good news is that visitors are the covered as well. Generally, individuals wanting insurance cover when shooting away from an insured club range need their own separate cover.

Jerry

The club SHOULD cover providing 5he clubs requirements are met and some have a minimum number of visits.
    If you Hunt or may plink at some point your own cover is essential unless your bank balance can cover the unknown amount to cover injury death and property damage.

SACS offers good cover at ch3ap price. BASC offers support to its members if needed but higher price.

I would suggest BAWC. CA. NGO SACS are your best choices as being recognised by land owners. The NSRA too but they are really a target organisation to me.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

I use CCC (Country Cover Club), not only airguns, but a lot of other pastimes are covered (archery, crossbow, shotgun, powder etc. etc.)

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    ....only while at the club or other venue managed by the club. It's the venue and the clubs that's usually covered, not the individuals. The good news is that visitors are the covered as well. Generally, individuals wanting insurance cover when shooting away from an insured club range need their own separate cover.

Yes but the OP was talking about visiting various clubs
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL