Thread: Aa mpr ft but pad spacer

Aa mpr ft but pad spacer

Hi!

Anyone know who can fettle one of these for me, contacted uk Neil and he is no longer doing fabrication work.

Stock just a bit too short for me, had one made for my last MPR, but can't for the life me remember who made it 😞

Cheers,
    Martin
    I plink, therefore I am!
    Steyr LG110 • Drulov DU-10 • Daystate Red Wolf • FX Impact MKII • FX Impact MKII • FX Wildcat MKII • FX Crown MKI • Air Arms TX200 TL • AGT Uragan

Here's a BSA I worked on, to extend the reach.

www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

I've done the same as Rich on my HFT500, ideal for a decent extension. Air Arms do their own spacers for the HFT and MPR, they're 4mm thick and ideal if you only want a couple or so, around £6 each, the HFT part no is CZ028 "think" the MPR is the same but if you ring Julian Bond at Air Arms spares he'll know for sure.

mpr

Rowen engineering do one for a mpr.

Extensions

Did the same for mine a bought longer bolts, M5 iirc. Turned up a couple of black ebonite cylinders the right length and whacked a pilot hole through and jobs a good'n. And a bit cheaper than special extended plate.
    Pm me if you get stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.C View Post
    Did the same for mine a bought longer bolts, M5 iirc. Turned up a couple of black ebonite cylinders the right length and whacked a pilot hole through and jobs a good'n. And a bit cheaper than special extended plate.
    Pm me if you get stuck
    Mr C hi!

Do you have any pics, and I am about as mechanical as a turnip (nothing against turnips) 😀

Where would I perlone said items?

Martin
    I plink, therefore I am!
    Steyr LG110 • Drulov DU-10 • Daystate Red Wolf • FX Impact MKII • FX Impact MKII • FX Wildcat MKII • FX Crown MKI • Air Arms TX200 TL • AGT Uragan