Thread: New here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Hi Steve

Welcome to the forum.
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Welcome aboard to a fellow northerner.

Kral rifles seem to be coming very popular up at our club. I bought a NP02 (.177) last summer and got some stick from fellow members because of the muzzle blast (TOUGH! ). Two other members bought NP02 last month (.22) and Ive since added a .22. (and silencers. ) Great value for money guns - but then YOU know that!

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Ian, I have read one of your posts ( I think it was you) about your experiences with the NP and have looked at the Rivirifle site, I may have to take a ride up there soon as it's only a few miles from me.

Hello and welcome .
    There are several clubs around the North West if you fancy a day outdoors . Sat in a cabin , pot bellied stove keeping the chill at bay .
    Atherton is fine and friendly, but if you fancy a bit more of a challenge when you shoot try Rivinton or Blackbun Outdoor clubs .

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Hello and welcome .
    There are several clubs around the North West if you fancy a day outdoors . Sat in a cabin , pot bellied stove keeping the chill at bay .
    Atherton is fine and friendly, but if you fancy a bit more of a challenge when you shoot try Rivinton or Blackbun Outdoor clubs .
    What are the range opening times at Blackburn? I like to shoot during daytime (retired) Mon to Friday's, couldn't see any info on the site

Quote Originally Posted by Steve552 View Post
    What are the range opening times at Blackburn? I like to shoot during daytime (retired) Mon to Friday's, couldn't see any info on the site
    Dawn til dusk 7 days a week