Thread: New here

New here

Hi all,

New here but not to air rifles, Kral PB early mkll owner that l absolutely love. Each Time I did a Google search for anything airgun related it brought me to this forum so I thought it was time to join. Had my Kral since November 16 so I am well aware of problems with some of the early weapons, but I have a good one!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Hello and welcome, a fellow .22 shooter I see.

It may be a bit quiet in here today, I hear everyone gone on a beano to Margate
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Welcome aboard, Steve.

You've certainly come to the right place. Lots of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people on here and fun to be had, too.

Enjoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Hello and welcome, a fellow .22 shooter I see.

It may be a bit quiet in here today, I hear everyone gone on a beano to Margate
    Thanks for the welcome, but .177 shooter here, mainly use Atherton indoor range and Happy just shooting at cardboard! Neck and back problems stop me trampling through fields and over dale, the joys of being an old knacka!
    Last edited by Steve552; 22-04-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Hi Steve

Welcome to the forum.
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Welcome aboard to a fellow northerner.

Kral rifles seem to be coming very popular up at our club. I bought a NP02 (.177) last summer and got some stick from fellow members because of the muzzle blast (TOUGH! ). Two other members bought NP02 last month (.22) and Ive since added a .22. (and silencers. ) Great value for money guns - but then YOU know that!

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Ian, I have read one of your posts ( I think it was you) about your experiences with the NP and have looked at the Rivirifle site, I may have to take a ride up there soon as it's only a few miles from me.

Hello and welcome .
    There are several clubs around the North West if you fancy a day outdoors . Sat in a cabin , pot bellied stove keeping the chill at bay .
    Atherton is fine and friendly, but if you fancy a bit more of a challenge when you shoot try Rivinton or Blackbun Outdoor clubs .

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Hello and welcome .
    There are several clubs around the North West if you fancy a day outdoors . Sat in a cabin , pot bellied stove keeping the chill at bay .
    Atherton is fine and friendly, but if you fancy a bit more of a challenge when you shoot try Rivinton or Blackbun Outdoor clubs .
    What are the range opening times at Blackburn? I like to shoot during daytime (retired) Mon to Friday's, couldn't see any info on the site

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve552 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, but .177 shooter here, mainly use Atherton indoor range and Happy just shooting at cardboard! Neck and back problems stop me trampling through fields and over dale, the joys of being an old knacka!
    Damn! Another bet lost
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by Steve552 View Post
    What are the range opening times at Blackburn? I like to shoot during daytime (retired) Mon to Friday's, couldn't see any info on the site
    Dawn til dusk 7 days a week