Thread: bsa meteor

bsa meteor

hi. ive been offered a mk2 bsa meteor in 22.. decent condition with origional sights on.. can anyone tell me how to tell the age of it?

Hi Danny

Welcome to the forum, Have a look >>> HERE <<< at the letters beginning with N (For .177") and T (for .22"), You should get a date to within a couple of years!

I was out your way this morn at Tansley bootsale and saw a Meteor, It looked old, He wanted £75 for it, It didn't look too bad but I already have a mk1 and mk2

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by Danny1 View Post
    hi. ive been offered a mk2 bsa meteor in 22.. decent condition with origional sights on.. can anyone tell me how to tell the age of it?
    It's only a suggestion but the "Knibbs Airgunspares Website Reference Pages" as listed here (http://www.airgunspares.com/store/content/87/BSA/) might help, as would more details from your original posting as regards calibre and actual serial number.

HTH, Vic Thompson.

As an aside, detailed date of actual manufacture is available to subscribers of the Knibbs Subscription Dating Services, how accurate do you want the info to be, a few years either way, or alternatively, to an exact day and date of manufacture ? as your choice of either has cost implications.

HTH, but if not, please correspond further by PM,

Regards, Vic Thompson.