As we all already no this "general licence" has been miss used by some "a very small" amount shooting in gardens BUT we are all tarred with the same brush these licences have been temporary with drawn Lets all hope they just get back close as the old as possible soon as possible maybes with some species took off??we no which ones that do need to be kept Farmers need us to control them and cartridge suppliers make money from us as do the other chain of businesses we use and need to carry out what we do I really cant see NE being allowed to put a out right ban on everything and as for suggesting that we all need to apply for a pest control licence "That could not happen" imagine how many forms paper work that would need I do hope im right its very frustration we are being punished for something that SEE YOU EN TEA you no his name has put into a letter sit tight and hope for the best lads I just hope we don't start loosing permissions if we don't get out shooting as we have been asked to do as our hands are tied The only peace of mind I can get at the minute is im and your not alone