Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Packham gets General License revoked!!!!

I tried to help here

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/4LIRL/

Doubt they will get many complaints though

I like the last paragraph in the mail article NE should simply remove all protection so anyone can shoot pigeons for food

Licence application delayed. Latest from BASC.

https://buff.ly/2UYSsmD

My post #3 was ignored but it's pertinent

"So, in ten years time, the only birds we will see are the natural predatory species that revocation of the GL allowed to flourish uncontrolled.

Hope you like your corvids."

Isn't it?
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

don't know if this has been posted makes a good argument https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...cision-revoke/

Makes a good point about the curlews and yellow hammers..
    I have a flock of hammers on my permission were I used to have 6 .. curlews only 2 they will be lucky to nest now.... and raise there young the magpies will get in

License applications now open

You need to download the file from the link, don't click on it or it will open in a new window and not work

On a mac Ctrl Click and select download file
    On a pc right click and select download file

It seems fairly plain speaking and straight forward

https://basc.org.uk/blog/ne-general-...nline-process/

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    License applications now open

You need to download the file from the link, don't click on it or it will open in a new window and not work

On a mac Ctrl Click and select download file
    On a pc right click and select download file

It seems fairly plain speaking and straight forward

https://basc.org.uk/blog/ne-general-...nline-process/
    So much simpler than before what joy, wonder how all the old Farmers who don't use a PC will manage never mind the rest of us. What a joke this country has become.

Just take away protection from species that are Vermin and over populated FFS!! Same with Badgers instead of paying 'Profesionals' a Thousand pounds of Taxpayers money per animal.
    Last edited by Spanner.; 25-04-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Why can't modern life be simple like the old day, all the gadgets and blinded do Gooders are a pain in the seating ares
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbuck View Post
    Why can't modern life be simple like the old day, all the gadgets and blinded do Gooders are a pain in the seating ares
    Yep, I'm with you on that mate
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    I’ve seen quite a few similar comments in Facebook groups. Some of the BBS members need to check a few out to see what we’re really up against. It’s not legitimate shooters carrying out pest control on permissions that Packham want to stop.

Yes it is, Packham and Avery want to stop all shooting and to think otherwise is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner. View Post
    So much simpler than before what joy, wonder how all the old Farmers who don't use a PC will manage never mind the rest of us. What a joke this country has become.
    They’ll probably rely on those that can complain like pro snowflakes on Internet forums to keep them abreast of technology that has been around for nearly 3 decades, well over a 1/3rd of the average male lifespan. But break it in gently and don’t show them your telephone that doesn’t need a wire attached, they won’t be able take the shock after the long walk back from the village to get that telegram.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner. View Post

Just take away protection from species that are Vermin and over populated FFS!! Same with Badgers instead of paying 'Profesionals' a Thousand pounds of Taxpayers money per animal.
    Well not simple for me tried few times will not work so much for online click the box and done in a few minutes as they said I have emailed a compliant and emailed them asking them to accept this E-mail as a application for a licence what a complete waste of TIME and effort I can't print forms either as I have no printer and I'm now sick of trying for a online solution I wonder how MANY other's are having the same issue so that's it enough jumping threw there hoops

Quote Originally Posted by jackal1 View Post
    Yes it is, Packham and Avery want to stop all shooting and to think otherwise is foolish.
    You have mirrored my comments above
    Thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    They’ll probably rely on those that can complain like pro snowflakes on Internet forums to keep them abreast of technology that has been around for nearly 3 decades, well over a 1/3rd of the average male lifespan. But break it in gently and don’t show them your telephone that doesn’t need a wire attached, they won’t be able take the shock after the long walk back from the village to get that telegram.
    See the post below yours or go on PW and see how many can't apply on line on there that are trying! You totally miss the point nobody should be having to apply on line individually for a licence every time they want to shoot Vermin, it is a total farce and blatantly unmanageable for NE! If they had until the end of the year to sort out the General Licence why on earth did they choose to revoke it at this time of year with 2 days notice causing this mayhem. Someone needs the sack, preferably Gove.
    Last edited by Spanner.; 26-04-2019 at 07:00 AM.

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackal1 View Post
    See post #175