Thread: Weihrauch HW57 silencer-any ideas?

Weihrauch HW57 silencer-any ideas?

Does anybody know where I can get a silencer, or fitting adaptor, to allow me to fit a silencer to my Weihrauch HW57?

Thanks, Paul.

Hello Paul, if you give Hull Cartridge a ring they'll tell you if they do one. I'm almost 100% sure that they do one for the 57, i think they do one for all their open sighted guns.

If you take off the end bracket/lever catch (drive the pin out and tap it off) and send it to me then I do a modification to it that puts a 1/2"-20-UNF thread on the end.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    If you take off the end bracket/lever catch (drive the pin out and tap it off) and send it to me then I do a modification to it that puts a 1/2"-20-UNF thread on the end.

Neil
    Can you do this for a TX200mk3, the full length version?

Derek.

Neil
    Not given up on your current project already have you neil ? or are the rumours true that you are that fast ?.

Addind you to contact list

ATB

Dean

Neil
    UKNeil has done this for my '57 and it works a treat

Derek, I rang Hull cartridge, and they don't do a silencer for the 57, unfortunately, and they don't know anyone who does.

Neil, I will look at removing the end bracket and catch, ( when I get chance??), and I'll send you a PM for your address if that's ok.

Thanks for the replies, Paul.

Any time you are ready mate...

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean.S View Post
    Not given up on your current project already have you neil ? or are the rumours true that you are that fast ?.

Addind you to contact list

ATB

Dean
    He he he.....

All be be revealed in due course........

Neil

bigglesworth Guest
    Sarge,Sandwell Field Sports do one for the HW57 ,but you also have to take the end catch off , so you might as well give it to U.K. Neil. I`ve seen some his work and it`s solid, accurate fitting kit that he supplies, it honestly looks better than factory produced stuff!!

Neil
    Hi, u.k neil, I to have a an HW57 that I would like to fit a silencer to, do you still do the modification, if so I would be very interested, if you can would you p.m. with details, much appreciated.

I'm also interested. If you're still doing it.
    If you do not do it anymore, I will be grateful for the instructions or pictures how to do it.