Thread: Daystate Redwolf

Daystate Redwolf

Hi all

Im interested in feeling out a DS RedWolf Hi-Lite in walnut (Sorry not digging the red n black laminate).

Looks like a lot of all the usual first stop shops are not listing them is there some availability issue or what..?
    Im also not really prepared to buy until I try, as for 2k i really really really want to be 100% happy.

This includes checking different stocks etc, not just here`s your gun, give us your cash...
    any thoughts where I may go check out my potential new addition..?

All the posts Ive read seem to say good things, was taken with the FX Crown also but after some reading it seems the general consensus is that its best suited to FAC as opposed to sub12.

Cheers All
    Paul

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    There is a shortage as they are selling so well, many shops are only ordering when a buyer puts down money as they are an expensive gun to carry in stock for a small shop, but some sellers are ordering bigger quantities. Try Brierley guns in Birmingham where I got my RW a few weeks ago, call them and ask, but I doubt they will let you try before you buy - then it's not new, that's like wanting to try all the pick n mix sweets in a shop and only buy the ones you like - good luck with that one

I also tried a Crown and it was ok, but just not in the same league as the Daystate - which I now have two of

Perhaps second hand is a better prospect for you given the way you want to buy? Or perhaps some of the bigger shops which have ranges attached would let you try one, call them to find out?

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired