Thread: Peckham should be sacked petition link

Peckham should be sacked petition link

Whatever next
    Here is link
    http://chng.it/jmtGjDwkXr

Interesting idea, however the BBC don't actually employ Chirs Packham.

People signing and putting abuse on it only makes us genuine shooters look like idiots too.

Keep it civil if your signing and leaving a comment.

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    People signing and putting abuse on it only makes us genuine shooters look like idiots too.

Keep it civil if your signing and leaving a comment.
    I agree. If you’re putting your argument across, you need to do it in a manner that doesn’t make you look like a thug.

Quite a few of the rants are littered with grammar and punctuation mistakes, some of them are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    I agree. If you’re putting your argument across, you need to do it in a manner that doesn’t make you look like a thug.

Quite a few of the rants are littered with grammar and punctuation mistakes, some of them are hilarious.
    I only saw the one calling him a Prick and stopped looking . looks good when you cant even be civil with your comments and trying to make the shooting community look upstanding like most of are and these clowns start abusing him . Good idea diddies.

Michael ·12 hours ago
    Chris Packham is a prick
    ·

comments like that will make a good story in the Times then this diddy will spout his ill informed pish over and over . Like poking a bear with a stick .https://www.fieldsportschannel.tv/th...called-callum/
    Last edited by bighit; 24-04-2019 at 08:10 AM.

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    i only saw the oe calling him a Prick and stopped looking . looks good when you cant even be civil with your comments and trying to make the shooting community look upstanding like most of are and these clowns start abusing him . Good idea diddies.
    We need to fight this in a calm and gentlemanly manner. Ranting and name calling gives the antis far more ammunition ( ) against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    We need to fight this in a calm and gentlemanly manner. Ranting and name calling gives the antis far more ammunition ( ) against us.
    Agreed
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

what has this got to do with the petition ?

philip Clayton-Smith
    4 minutes ago
    no one should be discriminated by what they believe, as the BBC is Tory bound A peadophile heaven that should not be funded by licence payers money,
    Personally he'd be better off working else where,

Francis
    11 minutes ago
    Chris packham is a crow loving sheep sh*gging crooky ars*hole who knows nothing about countryside management

David
    28 minutes ago
    He's another Jimmy Saville who bbc will look after...

Looking good guys. making us look like upstanding people NOT!
    Last edited by bighit; 24-04-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Sounds like the elite "Crayon Division" have annexed that petition

He is a guy standing up for what he believes in and taking action through appropriate channels to see it through.
    Whilst it may not be the end result many of our forum members wanted how can we condone calling for him to be sacked?? As for the viscous, childish bile some choose to put on the internet and the pointless petition; well done for feeding the antis with ammunition to suggest some members of the shooting fraternity should not be allowed near children's scissors let alone airguns!! For any non-shooters who come across this please note these idiots represent a very small minority in our sport.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

E-petitions are pointless and usually poorly written, the scary thing is people who bother to sign them actually think its making a difference. Far better to write to your MP
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

Won't be signing it,
    I think he's a cock but he's got the same right to his view as I have to mine,

even though his is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    He is a guy standing up for what he believes in and taking action through appropriate channels to see it through.
    Whilst it may not be the end result many of our forum members wanted how can we condone calling for him to be sacked?? As for the viscous, childish bile some choose to put on the internet and the pointless petition; well done for feeding the antis with ammunition to suggest some members of the shooting fraternity should not be allowed near children's scissors let alone airguns!! For any non-shooters who come across this please note these idiots represent a very small minority in our sport.
    All very good points, Sir. I might add that it appears that all Packham has done is to draw attention to the possibility that Natural England (a Government Agency) may have been acting contrary to UK law on GLs. If that is the case, it is hardly his fault that NE are now reviewing said GLs to ensure they are compliant with legislation. Surely, no responsible shooter would want to inadvertently break UK laws through failure of a Government Agency to apply it properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket launcher View Post
    Whatever next
    Here is link
    http://chng.it/jmtGjDwkXr
    "WHATEVER NEXT"??? let me think oh yes a nice little doll and some pins should do the trick ---voodoo my friend voodoo