Thread: Smk pr900 ( freebie)

Smk pr900 ( freebie)

I have been given a smk pr900 off a truly generous member Brian 747 . I don’t have much experience with pcp air rifles but what a delightful little thing this rifle is . Puts a one inch group at 15 metres. Lightweight easy to handle. Not the top of the range. But for the price of 0 what can I say . I have been lucky. for anyone wanting to go down the route of a pcp rifle . You won’t go wrong with the smk pr900 at a budget price .

Steve

Great to hear that you're enjoying it, Steve.

And, once again, what a lovely and generous gesture from that true gent Brian.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Hi tony what can I say Brian is a true gent . I am a really happy bunny I have my xs19 and now my 900 . I have only been back on the seen for a month and I have little collection. I have a relum telly my friend gave me and a old Russian rifle . What can I say I am air riffle heaven 😂

I'll say this really quietly so that Pete, looknohands, doesn't hear, but to be truly in Airgun Paradise, you also need a Weihrauch springer to complete your collection.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I keep being tempted by those rifles - they do look like a cracking bit of kit for the money and, I seem to keep hearing good things about them 👍

Enjoy it mate 👍

All of the above.

They are.
    I’ve had one in .22 for a couple of years.
    I bought it as it was cheap and had open sights.

Not put a scope on it yet and I rarely use the magazine.
    Very light and easy to use and accurate.

Good starter gun that oldies like too.

Only drawback is that you do need air!

Happy to help you steve, I am glad you are having fun because that's what airgunning
    is all about, that airgun was just lying around in my gunroom so I am glad its putting a smile
    on your face , happy & safe shooting!!!!
    atb brian

Well I have a day in the garden today with my xs19 and the pr900 . What can I say for two chaep air rifles the accuracy is bang on . Playing with both rifles is like chalk and cheese. The pcp is light no recoil a tame beast . The xs19 takes a bit more taming heavy and has a kick. But I can say I love both rifles. As you said tony a hw would be the icing on the cake. I had a hw77k with a w willy tuning kit it was a lovely peace of kit . So when the bank says yes I will be investing in a hw of some form lovely guns .

Excellent, Steve.

And keep having fun with your current rifles.